chapter 2 camping fun!~

*in the morning*

(Wait to play the song until I say ok😄)

Sonic wroke up to see the sunlight shining through the windows of the tent.he rubbed his eyes while sitting up,he yawned as he strich out his arms.

Sonic:gezz morning already?

After he took 30 minutes to get ready.(putting gloves,socks and shoes oh my!~on....hehe~).he tries to wake her up but um...not a good idea.

Sonic:sis..wake up..its morning-

*whack*

Sonic:ow!-

*whack smack*

Sonic:oh shit!*chuckles*

E:*smacks Sonic with her pillow*get rekt!*tickles him*

Sonic:*laughs*sis have mercy!

E:never Hihihihi!~

She tickles him until he says uncle which he did.after 2 hours Eliza got dressed and went to the pond and see all the pretty rainbow trout,goldfish and carps.eliza took out a baggie that has bread in it and opens it.she gave sonic a loaf of bread and feed the fish with it and for a little while later some ducks appear and ate the rest of the bread.sonic smiled while Eliza keeps feeding the ducks and seeing the fish tries so hard to nibble on her fingers.

E:eek you silly fish!that's my finger you brat head!*giggles*

Sonic:hehe..

*after 4 hours*

After the fishy freesy we went back to the campsite and set up dinner.sonic turned the radio on and a country song plays.

(And play it here.)

We sing,eat food and dance to the song while dark teleport here sitting on a tree branch watching.this went on and on untill we got too sleepy and cleaned up.after that we went into the tent and passed out when our heads hit the pillows.

_______end of chapter 2______