Sorrow route 2

E:...*toss and turns in her sleep*

She's having a nightmare...a bad one but someone hugged her in her sleep.he looked at her and snuggles on her neck.aishu tired to calm her down and she cuddled with him.

Aishu:shh..shh...*rubs her head*calm down.. it'll pass miss..

She calmed down and snuggles in his chest making him blush.he sighed and falls asleep with her.

Meanwhile outside

The ghost and ghouls keeps making scary noises and sounds all night but aishu now holding a sleeping Eliza slowly woke up and hears them.he moves Elizabeth away gently not to wake her up and exits the room.

Aishu:silence..let her sleep..

The spirits calmed and went to there graves.aishu watching them leave then went to his room....then hears rain drops.he face turn to shocked and his eyes darted to the window.

Aishu:nonononono....no..no..no..

He whispers in sadness and horror as it is raining blood...the sky darkened in a maroon shade amd black clouds swirl around the castle of X.

Aishu:The storm of bloodshed...why here?...why now?...

______________________________________************************************************************************______________________________________

Lord X:.....

Exetior:brother?

He turns to see his brother and stares back at the storm.Exetior stands there and upset.

Exetior:brother...you know his looking for her...

Lord X:I know...

Exetior:but why you took her then?*his getting angry but tries to keep calm*

Lord X:I wanted to teacher my guardians....a lesson...

Exetior is confused.but his older brother tsun to face him.

Lord X:I wanted to teach them about love...

Exetior:*?!*what?!

Lord X:yes I know...strange...but thay need to learn...

Exetior:ok....but why with Elizabeth?

Lord X closed his eyes and speaks.

Lord X:she has a heart of gold and is very loyal...but some other girls are not....so..i choose her to help me with this..but I didn't want to tell her tho..

Exetior:but you did scared her...and thought you guys were gonna kill her...

Lord X looks down ashamed and nods his head.exetior shakes his head and chuckled.

Exetior:hahahah..same old brother not thinking huh?~

Lord X:*blushes*shut up!

Exetior:*giggles evily*so is that the only reason you took her?~or you have a crush on Elizabeth?~

Lord X:*tsun tsun mode on*S-shut up!!!

Exetior picks on his older brother over and over again.he just smirks and gives him the lenny face every time thay talk about Eliza.

____________________________________________________________________________

*end of sorrow route 2*