Desire Route 2

It's morning and Eliza is still sleeping.Then yukubo slowly opens the door and checks on her.He smiles and closes the door and starts walking to the throne room.

Yukubo:hehe...oh dear...

He hears kito and Kyufo yelling at each other.Gekido covers kofuku's ears from all the yelling while shaking his head from the childish fight.aishu walks up the Yukubo and ask about Eliza.

Aishu:so how w-was Eliza?is s-she alright?

Yukubo:yes she's fine..shes sleeping still.

Kirai:hm.....seems like she's doing fine....

______________________________________
************************************____________________________________________________________________________

One of the guards comes in informing yukubo that Eliza is awake.He nodded and tells them he'll be returning to his room.

Kyufo:*smirks*So going back to your~Girlfriend?~

Yukubo:huhuhuhu~your pushing it today are you kyufo...I rarely get angry....

Kyufo:awe~already getting close to her?~

Kito:*whacks kyufo on the head*

Kyufo:ow!!!!!

E:um what's going on-

Yukubo:*walks to Eliza and takes her back to her room*nothing lets just head back ok...

Kito watches yukubo takes Eliza away from this and smiles.Then he gets smacked by kyufo and it's a fight while Gekido and kirai tries to stop it while Lord X chats with Kofuku.

______________________________________************************************______________________________________

Yukubo and Eliza goes back up stairs when Eliza almost trips until yukubo carries her in his arms.

Yukubo:gotcha!*holds her*

E:u-um!*blushes*

After that thay entered the room again and talk some more.

Yukubo:so you have a favorite flower?*looks at her smiling*

E:ya tulips

Yukubo:pretty..um..color?

E:hehe silver,blue and black...

Yukubo:all three?

E:yup~

Thay both smiled while talking until it's sunset again.the sounds of rain begins again and he covered the window again.yukubo walks up to her and stares into her eyes.

Yukubo:*he leans in kissing her*

E:*kisses back*

Thay cuddled and kissed for a bit then falls asleep with each other.

______________________________________************************************************************************______________________________________

*End of Route 2*