Chapter 5 'At Home??...'

When eliza wroke up she sits up looking around the room.It appears to be a livingroom in some house to who knows where.Then starts to panic when dark and sonic are missing but she hears someone talking outside the room shes in.

*---After a few mins---*

Tails steps in and tearfully hugs eliza happly that shes ok.

Tails:Gezz elizabeth you,dark and sonic need to be more careful or-

???:it could get you...

tails and eliza turn to see pibby standing there smiling a bit.After the little silence was cut short by elizas belly gloweling.she blushed red as tails and pibby look at her.

e:I guess im hunrgy....hehe...

Tails:Hehe...when are you not then?*he said jokingly*

Pibby:*chuckles*

*---after eating---*

Pibby and eliza went to see amy,sally,rourge,blaze and cream shadow visited before the girls left.Pibby told shadow to watch over sonic and dark since thay are hurt...he nodded and stayed in the livingroom waiting til thay wroke up.

shadow:idiot....you almost killed....*sighs*

Dark:i know....

shadow turned to see dark all bandged up and walking slowy around.

shadow:Your lucky...

dark:I know......

sonic:WHY THE FAKER IS HERE?!

*-----ill skip that shit.....Hehe------*

*with the girls*

cream stayed with sally while the rest~(Amy,rourge and blaze) trook eliza to the park.Thay were having a blast talking and picking on each other like most girl groups do while thay hang out.When thay got to the pond in the middle of the park things feel like somebody is watching them or.......watching eliza....

R:Hehe~*talks about stealing the chaos emarld from kunkcles again*

Amy:*talks about sonic again*

(Real talk when does amy not talk about sonic.....like in games,anime and fanmade comics....)

Blaze:*thinking about silver being a idiot....a goofball*

________________________________________Come________To________Me_________
___________Come_______My__________________Dear_______________________________________Come_____See______Us____________Come_______And_______See_________Us_____________________________

eliza shivering while two of the girls are still talking......only blaze saw this and sits next to eliza.After that thay went home............

___________________________________________Come_____See______Us_________________Come____And_______See__________________The__________Lovely_____________World____We____Have____Here__________________________________________________________________________________We________Know______You___________Elizabeth___________Come____________To________Us_______Dear______________________________________________

eliza has been having the same dream.......Their voices.......Calling her.......All she could do is hug sonic and the rest and lie saying 'im fine'.......But tails hugs her saying...'your not.......something is sreaching.....coming to take you.....and i miles tails power.....won't let that happen....'

After that its been a whole month until......eliza got pulled in a mirror...........from then on tails worked overtime to find a way to get her back....

rourge sreached for the chaos emarlds with kunckles

amy went with sally to gather some ffood.

vanilla,cream and cheese tried their best to help.

shadow and sonic went to others worlds to find eliza..

tails tries to make something that can go through mirrors without breaking it.

_________________________________________________________________________________Welcome_____Elizabeth__________________Enjoy_____Your______Stay________Cause______Your_____Never__________Leaving_______________________________________________________________

*end of chapter 5*
______________________________________

Note:
Now yall theres gonna be a routes to choose....and each route has Well....Three ends~

Endings:

*friend ending😃
*Lover ending😍
*Sercet ending🤔