Sorrow route 3

In the morning

Eliza woke up to find herself alone in her room and looks around.

E:morning....hmm...

She got up and get dressed.after that she opened the door then-

Guard 2:halt!!!stay inside ma'am...theres a monster on a run here in the castle...

E:*?!*

Guard 3:*limps back while holding his bleeding arm*get her to the safe zone...*he falls down coughing up blood*

E:oh my-

Guard 1:*grabs Eliza and runs to the safe zone*come on!!!!

Thay ran until....a roar came from ahead of them.The guard shivered and puts Eliza in a wood chest to hide.

E:no don't-

Guard 1:just stay there...its coming...

The creature turns the hallway and readys it's stinger and pinchers.its 80 eyes sees the guard and quickly cuts him in half.the guards body is just a blob of guts,blood and bones on the floor...where he was standing....elizabeth saw the guards dead blob from the keyhole and she was shivering from fear.It roared loud and sees the chest.it gently grabbed it with its claw and starts to escape but...in a flash it was cut through its body and split in two.this causing Eliza to fall out of the chest and about to hit the ground.

E:help!!!!!

....

....

...

...

..

..

....

She didn't hit the ground....eliza opened her eyes to see aishu carrying her with one arm while holding a sword... Covered in the creatures blood.she looked up at him and hugs him.

Aishu:I got you...i got you...my dear...

E:thank you..aishu..*smiles*

He nods and starts to head to the safe zone.at the zone in the throne room...the other guardians see aishu carrying Eliza.

Kofuku:*gasp*brother your ok!

Kito:are you ok?!hurt any where?!is miss Elizabeth hurt?!

Gekido:*whew*

Kyufo:*stares and gets triggered*

Yukubo:oh my~*lenny face*

Kirai:......ugh....feelings...

(Writer:kirai I'll hug you..

Kirai:whatever...

Writer:between you or Kofuku route....is next.)

Exetior:oh thank God!!!*runs over to them*

E:huh?!

Exetior:*!!!!*Oh crap-

E:hi sonic.exe~*grins evily*

Aishu puts her down and walks to the other guardians.

Exetior:I-um...elizabeth this was not my idea-

E:you sure....pinkie swear..

Exetior:I swear...i didn't..hehe..

E:sicking a cupcake in your eye?

Lord X:oh..i didn't know my youngest brother knees you,miss Elizabeth...

Thay both turn to x.

Exetior:crap....

E:wha...*stares at Exetior with a firey aurora*you never told me you have a brother asshole......

Exetior:*sweats*n-now Eliza...um...um...*steps backwards*

She chases him for 5 whole hours and beats the crap out of him.aishu watches how Eliza picks on Exetior like thay are friends....he then smiles a little bit but then frowns before anyone sees....but too late cause Kofuku saw it and he gasp aloud.

Kofuku:*loud gasp*Did brother smile!!!!

Aishu:*!!!*n-no

Gekido:hehehe..

Yukubo:I guess somebody has a crush?~

Kyufo:*sits in the naughty corner and pouts*

Kirai:ew...

Kito:*triggered*

While thay talked Eliza and Exetior are having a rap battle.

(Tankman is Exetior

Bf is Elizabeth)

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎶
______________________________________

Note from writer:

I'm just gonna end this here...hehe

*end of sorrow route 3*