chapter 3 too silent.....

Another morning for eliza and sonic but...no birds chirps....no creature sound....nothing.Eliza was spotted dark and waves at him to come down.he did and felt fear up his spine.sonic pulls Eliza close and carries her while dark flies up to the sky looking around but not evening far away from them.

After running for 5 hours later thay stop to rest while dark lands next to them.

Dark:sonic....theres a dangerous creature or whatever it is coming.

Sonic:ya....hope it's just nothing....

Eliza:*shivers*

Then darks ears pick up some type of sound.....like it's tv...static....and it's getting louder and louder.....then dark flies up and sees a huge wave of glitchy waterish is coming.his eyes wrided in fear and warps him and the other to in his void realm.

*in darks void realm*

Eliza:s-sonic is that the-

Sonic:glitch what pibby talked about....ya...

Dark pants and about to fall when sonic caught him.dark weaky says thank you and he slowy close his eyes.

Eliza:sonic is he-

Sonic:no his not dead...just he over used his powers...he'll need some sleep and he well be fine.

Eliza:ok...i guess that place was not safe huh.....

Sonic:no...but you and dark need to sleep, I'll keep watch..

Eliza:ok...

Thay went to sleep while sonic stays up.

_____end of chapter_____