Teleported

Boredom. That's all he is thinking after every battle he fights. After he became bald he became too strong for any of his opponents to give him a challenge let alone damaging him.

The only strong opponent that he fought was Voros, the circus of the universe. He was faster and stronger. He was almost like him.

Bored because they didn't find challenging opponents. Until he met him, Saitama gave him the fight he was looking for but Saitama didn't enjoy the fight.

All he did was hold back his speed and strength to give him the satisfaction of finding a challenging opponent. But the truth has to come out.

When he unleashed all of his energy Saitama countered it with his serious punch which split his attack and almost killed him. He was still conscious but all of the bottom body was gone except the upper body.

"You lied… you have more strength to spare. I never stood a chance. (Chuckle) So much for prophecies… Saitama… you were too strong."

That was all he said before his death. Saitama was very happy with what he said. He is the strongest of everyone and will never feel the satisfaction he felt.

"(Sigh) why did I become too strong." Said Saitama as he was walking towards his home from the supermarket, and buying some stuff for him.

Until he stopped his track he heard the sound that was his hobby but now his job. He heard a million times through his journey to become a hero.

It was the scream of terror. It was a scream of people who needed help. Saitama sees no one answer the scream.

"Guess I'll help them, then." Said Saitama as he began to jog in the direction of the scream. As he began to get closer the scream began to become louder and louder.

As he arrives at the scene he sees a humanoid monster with purple skin, four arms and very skinny. When the monster sees him the monster begins to charge towards him at full speed.

For many people, the monster's speed was the fastest thing they saw but for Saitama, it wasn't even a run for him it looked like the monster was only walking.

As he was closing in on him the monster tried to punch him and hit Saitama on the head. The punch caused a cloud of dust that travelled through the city.

As the dust slowly disappeared it showed Saitama completely unarmed and unimpressed.

The monster was surprised as to how this person managed to survive his punch. From anyone's perspective, Saitama looked very weak and weird.

As the monster was about to deliver a second punch he felt his body system shut down and a shockwave travelled throughout his body.

He looked down only to see his chest has a massive hole and see his proprietor. It was the baldy who punched him. He overestimated him but he pulled out his trump card.

As Saitama finished his punch to his abdomen he looked at the monster only to see a pitch blackness of where the monster and the city were.

He looked behind him only to see the pitch darkness same from the spot he punched the monster.

"I really have no time." Said Saitama as he punched the pitch darkness. The pitch darkness cracked like glass as it showed a bright light from where he cracked the reality.

As he gets out from the pitch darkness he looks around only to see… blue land or more specifically the ocean. He looked around again and saw that he was standing on a small island that had only a palm tree.

"Oh, what is a human doing here in the middle of our territory?" Said a white hair woman wearing maid clothing. 

'What the hell? Am I in the cosplayer city? Well, it doesn't hurt to ask where I am." Thought Saitama as he observed the woman.