Can't have a normal sleep

The moon was shining brightly in the night as it illuminated the landscape with its colour. The sea was beautiful as it appeared on earth. Waves collided with rocks that stood in their way. 

On one of the rocks sits a little girl with tentacles coming behind her and cannons. She was observing a large base right in front of her.

She was waiting… waiting for her to come back. Waiting for the information of a mysterious figure. He's… a very interesting test subject to them. 

"A human who can knock out our pawns easily…" This timeline may be more interesting than the others.

Suddenly her vision flashes indicating that she receives a message from her pawns…

Mission failed… She knew it. Getting information from him is harder than expected.

"...Saitama, please make us continue the human race. And help us from our agony…" Said the little girl as reality began to crack behind her and took her into the darkness.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hey, what time is it?" Said Saitama as he was laying on the ground feeling defeated and tired.

"It's uhh… 10:00 pm… don't tell me you're quitting are you~." Said Long Island as she teases him.

"Nah. I'm just tired. And I'm tired of my ass getting whooped." Explained Saitama to Long Island as to why he's tired.

"Ehehehe. Well, I was just lucky because you're so bad at it."  Said Long Island as Saitama stands up from the ground and grabs his things.

"... Well, thanks for the fun. See ya tomorrow." Said Saitama as he leaves her room.

"See ya, tomorrow, Saitama!" Said Long Island as she waves her hand to Saitama before he leaves her room.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAs Saitama was about to open his door. He was greeted by a woman with an eye patch. She told him if he would like to join the Sirens.

"Sirobs? What are those?"

"The Sirens. They're humanity's last hope in defending the human race." Said the eye patch lady.

"... Nah, that's too much work." Said Saitama as he went inside his room. Leaving the lady outside alone.

"[Sigh] Well, time to get a bath then go to sleep." Said Saitama as he took off his clothes and went to the shower. After he is done showering he goes to his pyjamas that Cleveland bought and goes to his bed.

Why is there a maid here?

Standing in front of him was a maid who has a huge breast and she seems to be crying and holding a doll in her hands.

"Uhh… who are you?" Ask Saitama as he watches the girl tremble for some unknown reason.

"M… My… name is… Di…Dido. I'll… be your… maid…" Said Dido as she tries her best to hold her tears.

"Huh? I didn't ask anything about ordering a maid… and why are crying? We're your force?" Ask Saitama why she's crying. She still trembles and gives him an answer.