New Home

"You said you are a hero. A professional one?" Said Yorktown as she and Graf Zeppelin were interrogating Saitama.

"Yeah, and can I go now? I need to go home." Said Saitama as he was picking his nose.

After the entire force of reinforcement arrived they were shocked to see a bald man easily knock out Siren's Tracker, Peace Breaker and a Chaser.

"No. You can't go yet. We still don't know how you became that powerful to easily destroy the Sirens fleet in less than a minute." Said Yorktown as she was very annoyed about Saitama not giving them the answer they needed.

"Well I tell a lot of people how I get people and they instantly don't believe me that's how I got it." Explained Saitama as he remembers the time he told his disciple who was a cyborg. He told him how he got his powers and how he became how he is. But after he finished his sentence his disciple quickly didn't believe it and called it a normal workout.

But for Saitama, it wasn't from his training he felt every bone from his body slowly and slowly breaking his muscles twitching in pain as his body couldn't handle but he kept on going and fighting monsters when he came into contact with them. After one year and a half, his head became bald and then he became too strong for his opponent to challenge him. And look where he is now being interrogated by attractive girls with huge boobs and revealing clothes.

"Hey, did you listen to what I said?" Said Yorktown as she was tired from interrogating Saitama.

"Huh? Oh yeah." Said Saitama as he lied so that he could go home quickly.

"Ok…you will not leave his area. If you do, you will become wanted by the public and the entire world will become your enemy." Said Graf Zeppelin as she walks around him while crossing her arms.

Saitama froze. She said he will become a wanted public eye, meaning his job will be destroyed. The only thing he could defeat is WORDS that can change him.

"Wait. Wait. You can't be serious right? My job as a hero will be destroyed!" Yelled Saitama as he tried to confirm what she told was the truth.

"Hmm? Did I stutter? You. Will. Not. Leave. This. Place. Or else you will become wanted in the public eyes and your job as "hero" will destroy Said Graf Zeppelin as she closed her distance and Saitama's.

Saitama looked at her eyes and saw that she was only bluffing for him to stay at this place. But if he disappeared and went home they would track him and destroy his home. 'Damn, that's the first time a movie saved his ass from destroying mine property.' Though Saitama decided to make a choice.

Go home and become an enemy to the public's eye or stay here and never go back home.

"... Fine, I'll stay here on one condition. And that's let me go home and call me if you have any problems." Said Saitama 

Both of the ship girls looked at each other and began whispering about how to handle him.

"I believe that will not be allowed as your home and the "Hero Association" don't exist." Said Graf Zeppelin as she shows him a map of the world.

Saitama looks at the map and sees that there's no City-Z. This goes the same for other cities. He was shocked. This isn't his place. Wait this means… 

"I'm gonna miss the promotion at the supermarket!" Yelled Saitama so suddenly, shocking the two girls.

Saitama kneels and yells out loud no into the ceiling. Both of them look at each other and thought of how dumb he is and even ignorant of the situation.

Yorktown got her an idea as she gathers from his reactions about promotion and more so he doesn't like his "hero" job.

"Then if you stay here you will be supplied free food and a free dorm." Said Yorktown as she offered a seal for Saitama.