Short Chapter:Playing Video games

[Objective:scout for the convoy to drive safely from any dangers.]

[Location:Universe:2261. 

 Planet:Earth]

[Planet's condition:The planet's condition seems to be green as all life on the planet seems to be normal. But the high surge of power like a pulse came from this planet. After scouting the whole planet there's no man-made object that even exists on this planet. There's only one object that seems to be man-made and the object is located where the power pulse came from. The structure looks like a rectangle pillar that stood 500M in height and 30M in length. It is made out of strange metal that looks smooth even at the edges. It's located near [REDACTED]. Investigate the strange object to confirm it isn't hostile and possibly a threat to us.]
=====================================

"[Sigh] that was a very embarrassing moment…" Said Cleveland as she was walking alone in the dorms of Eagle Union.

"...Saitama, why didn't you tell me you've already signed in..." Said Cleveland as she was very confused as to why Saitama's name was already signed in and embarrassed her from other people in the place.

And when she went to the shop where she left him he wasn't there, then yet again she didn't say he had to stay there. She asks the cashier where Saitama went and said he was walking with Long Island and that's it.

All that she has in her mind is that Long Island brings Saitama to play some video games with her. And that's her conclusion because Saitama wouldn't do dirty things to a girl and it's his first day here so they must be playing some video games.

She stops her track and turns right and sees the door where he must be. Long Island's room. At the door, it said, "keep out ghosts is very busy."

"I hope you're not doing what I think I'm doing." Said Cleveland before she hesitantly knocked on the door before backing up and slowly putting her head sideways and listening closely to what they were doing.

"I'm gonna pound you so hard that you've played this game ever again." Said a male voice presumably Saitama's voice but what did he say? Did she really hear that clearly in her ear? He said he wanted to pound her so bad that she wouldn't even play this anymore? Her face blushed from the thought of it.

"Please~ like I would be ever be beaten by~." Said the voice of Long Island. Cleveland was blushing furiously as her thoughts began to imagine what the situation looked like and felt she wanted to peek at the door.

"No! That's a bad thing to do Cleveland! When people have their private moment, leave them be!" Said Cleveland in a low voice but was heard by Saitama who has an amazing hearing.

Saitama stopped playing the game and went to check at the door. When he opened it what he saw was Cleveland squirming around at her place and closing her eyes and blushing furiously.

"Uhh… What are you doing?" Said Saitama as he was very confused as to why this blond girl was making noises for no reason.

Cleveland stops squirming and slowly looks at Saitama and had sweat dripping from her head as she was very nervous to say and do anything so she was staring at him for a long time before Saitama remembered something.

"Ah, you must be the food delivery guy!" Said Saitama, that shocked Cleveland as she was very surprised that he doesn't recognise her even though they met twice a day.

"Hmm? Ah, here the money!" Said Long Island as she was running towards the door and was holding the money in her right arm.

"Here!" Said Long Island as she extended her right arm and gave money to Cleveland without knowing that it was her.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Uhh…Can you give us our food please?" Said Saitama as he was very impatient as to why this girl doesn't give them the food they ordered early. Maybe she was waiting for the time she was supposed to come then she delivered it to them.

This made sense to Saitama so he went to the tv and waited there. After he sits down and sees the tv screen and sees that his score was 0-22. Anger fuels up but he only grits his teeth to not disturb other people.
=====================================
"..."

"..."

"Why were you making noises outside of my door?" Said Long Island as she wants to start a conversation to not make this awkward and questions as to why is here.

"What noises? I didn't hear any noises." Said Cleveland as she was quick enough to calm herself.

"..."

"..."

"... Anyway, what were the two of you doing? I heard a lot of noises from inside your room." Said Cleveland.

"Oh, that? We were playing some games because he was watching me play some games on my phone and thought he wanted to play too. Turns out he is very much a dummy when playing a game." Said Long Island as she thought back at her memories and saw Saitama was very steaming with rage when playing a game and not even winning once.

"Okay, okay… Well sorry for interrupting your game, please continue playing it. Bye." Said Cleveland as she dash out of there while waving her hand.

"What is going with her?" Said Long Island as she closed her door before hearing a squeaking noise outside the door and looking at it and saw 4 Manjuu carrying a plastic bag with food inside while the other one was carrying a payment terminal and another one was carrying some exchanged money.

Long Island smiled at them before giving them her money and grabbing the plastic bag. "You can keep the change." Said Long Island as she watches the Manjuu start bowing their heads before going to pick up another food.

"Hey, Saitama, the food has arrived!" Said Long Island before she closed the door to her room.

To be Continue