Boredom

Eugen was walking after showing Saitama's new place. She was shocked and annoyed by him. His face doesn't hold any expression only if something triggered it. The only thing that triggers him is by calling him bald… well it makes sense as he did say his hair couldn't grow back.

But… she was shocked to even continue the mission she was given by Bismarck. And even if she continued her mission he isn't just going to give her the answer by the looks of it.

"(Sigh) this will be troublesome." Said Eugen as she continues her walk towards the room where Bismarck's office is.
======================================
 After Saitama finished showering he suddenly remembers that he didn't bring any clothes except his hero suit. And the room's wardrobe didn't even have a single cloth, only hangers for it.

Saitama doesn't have a choice as he has to buy extra clothes and pants if he's staying at this place for long.

He puts on his hero clothes and grabs the key from where he put it and begins walking to the front door. As he was outside he locked his room and began his journey of finding new clothes.

As he walked into the soundless hallway he heard kids' voices. He turned to where the voice was coming from and saw a window that showed the outside.

There's a playground where tons of kids wear what seems to be kindergarten clothing and there's also a woman hiding behind a tree taking pictures of them while drooling.

"Maybe it's their mom." Said Saitama as he continued walking down the hallway and stumbled upon stairs that lead up and down.

He chose the downstairs as he saw that he was not on the ground level and slightly remembered where he came in.
=====================================
Piece Breaker was the only girl who was in Azur Lane because the other two weren't suitable for the mission. Neither was her but they didn't have a choice.

"Man… Why does it have to be me? Isn't Observer Alpha more suitable than any of us?''said Peace Breaker as she was searching for Saitama's location and gathered information about him.

Piece Breaker disguises herself as one of the ship girls to not get suspicious by the others and gain Saitama's trust.

"Ah! Scharnhorst, can I talk to you for a moment?" Said Z23 as she was running towards her location.

Piece Breaker quickly calms herself down to not destroy her disguise. "Hey, Z23. What do you want from me?" Said Scharnhorst as she greets Z23.

"Sorry if I was bothering you but can you help with my assignment?" Said Z23 as she asked Scharnhorst if she was free to help her on her assignment.

Piece Breaker was sweating as she had no choice but to accept the offer to not destroy her disguise. Piece Breaker doesn't have a choice but to accept the job and goes to help Z23 with her assignment.
=====================================
After Scharnhorst and Z23 went to their location Saitama shortly after showed up and was embarked to find the clothing shop to buy and stitch his hero suit.

He goes outside by using the entrance of the place and looks around his area and finds that there's one by one that has the name Akashi in Kanji.

But one of the stores caught his attention. Akashi's Clothing Shop. He saw that it was very crowded inside, maybe it was very good.

Saitama began walking towards the shop and while walking he passed girls with different hair colours, cloth and bust sizes and some were impossible to exist. When he passed them they either had shocked expressions, glared at him or were confused. But he ignored them and finally reached the store.

He opens the door and hears a bell ringing that caught someone's attention as he heard something fall. 

"Coming, Nya!" Said someone as she began running towards the counter but Saitama saw something. She hops on a pedestal behind the counter so she can do her job easier and can see better.