Stay Here

There's blood on the oceans. The world has turned dark. The world has lost its hope. The world was engulfed in chaos

Enterprise looked at her place. They destroyed buildings and were crying. Crying they lost to protect humanity. Crying for that is her only existence.

She was kneeling and crying in front of her creator. Why doesn't she have enough power? If she had it she would've won the fight.

She stood up and clenched her fist until blood poured down from it. She then grabs her hat and throws it into a nearby fire. She was never worthy of wearing that.

Her eagle came back. He was alive. "Let's go… find Mother."

The ashes of the world are now in her hands. The world that she will save.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nothing can stop God's plan for your life." 

Isaiah 14:27

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Here we are, Saitama!" Yelled Reno caught everyone's attention. "Sorry." Everyone then continued what they were doing.

This was the cafeteria where almost every shipgirls are there except the one doing their daily training. 

Saitama looks around and sees a line of food in front of him. He never tasted that food in his days. He was drooling from thinking about eating the food in front of him.

"Hey, Saitama let's go!" Said Reno as she was already ahead of him so he followed her to the row of food.

When they arrived at the line Reno then picked up a tray and a food tong Saitama followed her, Move and pick up what she had picked up and went to the line.