PART 1

Beep beep. Beep beep.

I jolted awake from the sound of my alarm going off, switching it off. senior year here i come.

its 6:30. why do i always get up so early. i pulled my covers off me and made my bed. i walked into the bathroom which is connected to my bedroom and brushed my hair, putting it up in a sleek ponytail. i brushed my teeth and headed to my closet. it took me 5 minutes to pick my outfit but i decided on grey sweat pants with a cute looking crop top to go. i put my Jordan's on and headed down stairs.

"good morning sweetheart" my mother said

i turnt to look at her "morning mum, you look glowing as usual"

she laughed slightly "if only men could be as charming as you" she walked over and kissed my head "ill be home late tonight, have a good day"

"you too" i shouted before she walked out the door.

i walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water putting it in my bag. the front door opened then slammed shut.

"are you ready for the best year of your life" jasmine my best friend shouted walking in.

" you know jas, you should really start respecting that poor door" i joked.

" yeah yeah, are you ready to go" she asked

" yeah I'm ready" she grabbed my hand and we walked out to my car.

" can we get Starbucks" jasmine asked buckling her seat belt on.

"yeah i haven't had my morning coffee yet" i said driving out my driveway.

i turned down the music, while pulling up into the drive through

"hi welcoming to starbucks what can i get you" the women asked in the window

"hi yeah can i get a caramel Frappuccino and a vanilla iced coffee please" i asked grabbing my credit card

"that'll be $6.30 please" i swiped my credit card across the machine.

"here's your drinks enjoy" she said passing us our drinks through the window , i smiled before driving away.

"let me try a sip of yours" i said to jas. she held the straw to my lips allowing me to take a sip. "mines still better than yours" i joked.

"awh shut up and drive" she laughed too, turning up the music.

i pulled into school and drove to a space, parking my car.

"what period do we have first" i asked getting out of my car.

"English, I've heard we've got a new teacher. apparently she's meant to be hot" jas smirked.

"jasmine your straight and you've got a boyfriend remember" i laughed.

"yeah but your not straight y/n" she winked.

"shut up, she's probably old and rugged like Mrs gull, the last teacher" i smiled walking into the school, heading to my lockers.

" i got to go to the cheer coach before class, so i might be a bit late" i said closing my locker.

" wow your gonna give the new hot English teacher a bad impression" she joked

" shut up i wont be that late" i laughed walking away.

i walked down the hallway saying hi to a couple people i haven't seen over the summer. i arrived at the cheer coaches office. the school bell rang, well that's me late for first period. i opened the office door and was met with my coach filling out some paperwork.

"y/n, is everything okay" mrs bell said

" hey yes sorry, everything's fine i just came here to get the cheer schedule" i laughed

"oh yes of course, i forgot to send them out. how was your summer, have you still been practicing your cheer" she asked routing through her draw.

" of course" we laughed " practiced every week and partied every weekend" she laughed.

" you may love cheer but you still go out to do your stupid stuff you teenagers called fun" she chuckled

" you can't act like you never did half the stuff we do when you where my age" i joked

"no comment" she smirked " here's the schedule, now hurry because your very late for first period" she smiled.

"see you at practice" i waved before heading to English.

i walked down the corridor, reaching my class. i opened the door and walked to my seat which was next to jas. i sat down in my seat and looked at jas.

"what i miss" i asked already bored.

" were learning about hamlet. like who the fuck is hamlet" she said clearly frustrated. i laughed at her confusion.

" not only where you late to my lesson but now your disrupting it" a voice sounded at the front of the class.

shit i forgot about the new teacher. i turned to face her. my was she beautiful, i could see her green emerald eyes from my seat, they where so eye catching. i looked her up and downing checking her out, completely forgetting who she was for a minute. she cleared her throat to grab my attention, i looked up biting my lip from embarrassment, i could of swore i seen a smirk inch to her lips.

"yeah sorry about that, i had to do something" i said looking at her.

" y/n is it" she asked looking at the paper in her hand.

"yeah" i smirked.

"can you tell me what hamlet is"

" it's a play by Shakespeare" i grinned

"correct" she said.

"thought she could catch me out" i whispered to jasmine or i thought i whispered.

" y/n detention after school" she spoke walking to her desk.

"dick" i huffed.

" a week for that" she smirked sitting down

i heard jasmine laugh besides me. i looked at her in an annoyed look. she whispered sorry before listening to the teacher. The teachers hot but she seems like a bitch. i hope this year goes fast, i don't think I'm going to be able to stand her. I'm really not looking forward for this weeks detention either.

a/n

new book. i hoped you liked this chapter. I'm gonna try my best with this story