PART 3

Beep Beep. Beep beep

There's that awful sound. I swear this alarm has given me ptsd. I flip my quilt cover over me and head into the bathroom. I switch the shower on while I get out of my clothes. I step inside and I instantly feel the warmth drip down my skin. i grab the shampoo and wash my hair before putting conditioner on. I wash my hair thoroughly before stepping out. I quickly brushed my teeth then head into my closet to pick my clothes. I chose to wear a pair of ripped mom jeans with a green crop top with some white air forces. i decided to leave my hair down today but dry it first. once I was finished I grabbed my phone off charge and headed downstairs.

"Heyy lo-" I cut off jasmine

"shhh my mums a asleep" I laughed quietly causing her to slap her mouth.

"She work late again" she asked getting water out the fridge.

"Yeahh didn't get home till earlier this morning" I said also grabbing a bottle of water.

"God I love your mum" jasmine whispered.

"Yeah well she doesn't love you" I laughed grabbing my car keys and heading outside.

"yano what your actually really rude y/n" she huffed getting in the car.

"sorry jazzy" I laughed.

"Don't call me jazzy, you know I hate that" she groaned.

"you know I love you right" I said smirking.

"everyone loves me" she said flipping her hair.

"Not my mum" I whispered.

"Y/n" she shouted causing me to laugh.

we pulled up to school and I found a space to park. We got out and started heading to class which was social studies.

"Have you got detention again" jas asked, interlocking her arms with mine.

"Yeah, although it didn't seem that bad yesterday" I said

"looks like you've both got the hots for each other. She's looking at you again" jasmine said a hint of amuse in her voice.

"she's probably just watching what everyone's doing before she heads to class weirdo" I grinned.

"Well we've got her last, maybe you can ask her Whys she so obsessed with you" Jasmine beamed.

"The only person obsessed is you" I teased before walking to my seat for social studies.

4th bell finally  rang, signalling it was the 5th and final period of the day. jasmine wasn't in my 4th class, so I walked with one of my other mates. Harper. She's one of the brainy one's out of my friends, she will definitely be some sort of doctor lawyer person.

"so me and aiden broke up" she said walking next to me.

"never liked him, he was a total dick to you" I spoke giving her a sympathy look.

"I know" she laughed "honestly I lost feeling for him months ago".

" I know who's got the hots for you" I smiled, giving her the look.

"and who is that y/n" she smirked, looking at the floor.

"Oliver from your maths class" I squealed slightly, seeing her face light up.

"Shut up y/n. He's so gorgeous" she blushed.

"Yes and so are you Harper" I smiled " I'll speak to you after because your not in my class, but you should definitely speak to him" I said before entering my English class.

i walked over to my seat next to jasmine and gave her a small smile

"You are looking hot like always" she said opening her book.

"Nothing compared to you" I smirked.

"Oh stop before you make me blush" she joked.

" girls quite, you won't learn from flirting" miss debnam said sounding annoyed. I wonder who's put her in a mood today.

"She woke up on the wrong side" Jasmine whispered before going on her phone.

The bell rang and everyone started packing away. Not me though. Detention. Yay.

"I'll see you tomorrow y/n/n" Jasmine said kissing me on the cheek before heading out.

i looked up to see miss debnam with an annoyed look on her face. What's up with her.

"Is everything okay" I asked

"Hmm" she responded.

"I asked if your okay. You seem a bit annoyed" I said moving to a desk closer to her.

"yeah I'm fine y/n. It's none of your concern though" she said a bit haste

"right yeah sorry" I said, annoyed that she would act like that.

"yep okay" she nodded, writing down on the pieces of paper in front of her.

i just huffed clearly annoy with her response "something wrong" she questioned raising her eyebrows

"Nope I'm fine" I said dryly.

"sorry. I just don't really associate myself with liars" she said quietly.

"what's that suppose to mean" I said confused.

"Nothing, you just didn't have to lie about not being in a relationship that's all" she said annoyed.

"I'm not in a relationship" I laughed.

"well whose that girl then" she asked finally looking at me.

"What girl" I responded having no clue who she's talking about.

"Jasmine, the one who sits next to you in my class" she shrugged.

"Oh my god" I laughed out "she's my friend. My best friend to be exact. Are you jealous" I asked

"What no I'm not jealous, I was just... wondering" she said looking back down "I don't see friends kissing each other though " she murmured

"where affectionate, we've been best mates since we where little. yano I shouldn't even have to explain this to you" I said getting ready to leave

"Where you going, detention isn't over" she said standing up too.

"I'm going home, have you got a problem with that" I said stepping closer to her.

"Watch that mouth of yours y/n" she said in an angry tone.

"Or what. What is it your exactly going to do" I said our faces inches away from eachother. i could feel her breath on my lips. Her lips. my how I wanted to kiss them.

she looked in my eyes, almost searching for something. she cleared her throat and stepped back. "I'll see you in tomorrows detention y/n"

i didn't say anything just walked out and headed straight to my car. i get in and started the engine heading home. I hope tomorrow will be a better day

A/n
another chapter.
tell me if there was anything I could of done better.

hope you enjoyed.