PART 6

it's now Monday again. i stretched my arms and legs before getting out of bed. I did my usual stuff before going into my closet and picking out my clothes. I decided to wear some blue mom jeans with a crop top and a grey jacket, with my Jordan's.I had to bring my cheerleading outfit as I had practice today, so I grabbed that and put it in my bag.

I had to bring my cheerleading outfit as I had practice today, so I grabbed that and put it in my bag

(Outfit you wore)

(cheerleading outfit)

Once I got myself sorted I closed my door and headed downstairs. I wasn't giving Jasmine a lift today so I got straight into my car and drove to school. Once I arrived at school I parked my car and headed to my locker. I put some stuff I didn't need for a few hours before closing it.

"hey" jas said walking to me.

"hey, is everything good" I asked " you look a bit upset,like you've been crying"

she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the closet toilet.

"Me and Noah broke up" she exhaled trying not to cry

"What , did he brake up with you" I exhorted.

"Yes, he told me that he's met another girl. A COLLEGE GIRL" she shouted beginning to cry.

"jas it's okay" I reassured rubbing her back " he's a dick and he's got a small one too, your so much better than a college girl. Your perfect. you don't need him, you've got me jas" I smiled engulfing her in a hug.

"Your the best y/n, i might actually just turn gay for you,I love you" she smiled.

"I love you too now come on, wipe those tears and let's go" I beamed.

she wipe her tears looking in the mirror and we headed out to our first lesson. I was kinda dreading today because i have English last and I haven't spoken to Alycia since the other day when she kissed me.

~time skip

right now I'm in the changing rooms getting ready for my cheer practice. i put my hair in a braid so it keeps it out of my face. I walk into the gym and go up to the coach.

"hey coach" I say with a warm smile.

"Hello captain" she smiles back "I've got some news to tell you all" she says in a bit of a more louder voice.

We all stand in a line in front of her and listen to what she has to say. "we have a cheer competition on friday, now I know that's a bit soon but we are one of the bests and where ready for it" we all squeal excitedly.

"where is the competition" one of my teammates Ava asked.

"Great question, it's in Salt Lake City. So it will be a long bus ride. The competition will finish on Tuesday so make sure you pack all the things you need" she conceded. We all cheered.

"now we need to practice. Practice will be happening everyday this week after school so you better be there" she implied "now let's start with some jump conditioning drills"

practice ran a bit late, so Miss debnam won't be happy that we haven't turn't up on time. it's only me and jas who's in Alycia's English out of my teammates so she probably won't even believe us when we tell her. That's if she's even in.

I open the door with jas behind me and we walk straight to our seats. everyone's quite and has their head down doing some type of work.

"Why are we late girls" Alycia asks looking at only Jasmine. Why isn't she looking at me?

"oh we had cheer and it went a bit over" jas said smiling.

"Okay" she replied heading back to her desk, still not making eye contact with me. What's her problem? She's the one that kissed me. If she wants to ignore me,I can ignore her too.

I didn't bother doing the work and I think Alycia noticed that but she didn't bother saying anything. The bell rang and everyone started to pack, I told jas to wait outside for me because I wanted to speak to Alycia. There goes me ignoring her. I waited till the class was empty before I walked up to her.

"Why you ignoring me" I asked looking down at her.

"I'm not ignoring you" she replied her eyes fixed on the piece of paper she had in front of her.

"then why haven't you looked at me Alycia"  I stated.

" my names miss debnam to you, you can't call me by my first name" she clarified. "You need to leave now. School is finished"

"you didn't mind me calling you that when you kissed me" I scoffed before walking out of the classroom.

"hey everything alright" jas asked walking besides me.

"Yeah everything's good, I just wanna get home I'm pretty tired" I said trying to act like everything was fine. In fact everything wasn't fine, I was angry.

"I was gonna ask if I could stay over at yours tonight, I don't fancy sleeping on my own tonight" she smiled slightly.

"of course you can stay" I chuckled " you know you never have to ask, come on we'll go to yours to get your stuff and then go back to mine and watch a movie" I reckoned.

"yeah that sounds like a good idea" jas said, grabbing my arm.

We walk to the parking lot,getting into the car and headed to jasmines. I'm so glad this day is finally over. I just carnt wait for Friday. I can finally be away from miss Debnam for a few days.

A/n
Short chapter for you.
i hope you enjoyed it.

thank you for reading and let me know if you enjoy this book or have any suggestions for me to improve.

i hope you have a good day/ night