PART 2

the bell rang signalling it was the end of the day. I just had science and thank god it was finished. The teacher always looks creepily at me.I packed up my stuff and walked out.

"Hey where you going" I turned around to find jasmine leaning against the lockers.

"detention remember" I huffed walking besides her.

"oh shit yeah I forgot, I'll call Noah to give me a lift" she said pulling her phone out

"Yeah sorry I'll make it up to you" I smiled.

"not your fault it's the hot English teachers" she laughed "I'll call you later"

"Yeah call me, she might kill me" I smirked.

"Love you" she kissed my cheek and walked outside.

I walked down the hallway and reached my English class door. I walked inside and she wasn't there. Maybe she's forgot, doesn't that mean I can go home. As I was about to turn around to leave I heard a voice.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to quickly go to the office" she said smiling. Her smiles cute.

"Yeah no worries I was kinda late too" I said.

"Oh was you now" she smirked, looking at my lips then back up to me. I could feel myself blushing.

"Yeah sorry" I said sitting down at my seat.

"You don't have to sit so far away, come on sit closer" she smiled sitting down at her desk. "Or do you still think of me as a dick"

"Shit yeah sorry for that" I looked down biting my lip and moving seats.

It was silent and it felt a bit uncomfortable, so I decided to brake it.

"so have you just moved to town, I don't think I've seen you around before" I asked genuinely curious.

She smiled slightly before answering "yeah I moved here three weeks ago, I moved from New York"

"Damn you where living the dream huh" I laughed.

"Not quite" she frowned " anyways la is nice, I like it here"

"Yeah la is beautiful" I smiled.

she bit her lip before nodding her head " yeah there's lots of beautiful things here" she smiled looking into my eyes, before clearing her throat.

"so how old are you" I asked realising that probably sounded rude.

"ohh I'm 20, I know pretty young to be a teacher right" she laughed.

"Well your much better than the other English teacher, she was something alright" she laughed at my joke.

"yeah this is my first teaching job, so I don't wanna be to harsh on people" she smirked at me

I raised my eyebrow amused " yeah I totally get what you mean" I laughed.

Considering this is detention, I'm quite enjoying it. Alycia seems like great company. I think she might be growing on me.

"did you move here by yourself or did your boyfriend come along with you" she glanced up from the paper in front of her.

"what makes you think I have a boyfriend y/n" she smirked

"oh sorry I mean girlfriend"

She laughed " I'm not in a relationship y/n, but I am bisexual if you want to know" she smiled " how about you,any  boyfriends"

"nope no boyfriends nor girlfriend, I'm also bi" I smiled.

I'm sure I seen a sign of happiness reach her face when I said that, I'm probably just imagining it.