PART 7

It's finally Friday. I woke up earlier than I normally do because I need to get to school early for the cheer competition.I made sure my suitcase was ready the night before so I didn't have to stress and rush when I got up. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before I went to my closet and got some clothes. I wanted to wear something comfy so I choose grey joggers and a hoodie to go with it. i grabbed my suit case and all the stuff I'll need and quickly said goodbye to my mum before heading in the car. i then drove to jasmines house to go pick her up.

Once I got to her house I sent her a quick message to tell her I'm here.

"Hey y/n" jas said getting into the car.

"hiya, have you got everything you need" i asked.

"Yeah it think so" she smiled buckling her seat belt in.

we drove to Starbucks before we headed to school, we both ordered ice coffees. During the car ride we listened to my Spotify playlist and sang along to the songs. once we arrived at school I parked the car and we got all our stuff out heading towards the bus.

"good morning girls" the coach said to us as we all gathered around the bus. "Now I hope your all ready and have everything you need because it's too late now to go back" she laughed a bit. "oh miss debnam your here" she smiled.

I turnt and looked behind me to see Alycia standing there. She had a suitcase with her in her hand. Why does she have a suitcase. Don't tell me she's coming along. This was suppose to be my trip to get away from her.

"Sorry I'm abit late" she smiled back. She caught me looking at her so I quickly looked back at the coach.

"Right then everyone lets get on the bus" the coach said excitedly. I think she's more excited than us.

Me and Jasmine sat next to each other on the bus. It was quite spacious but I guess that's a good thing considering where gonna be on here for about 9 hours. We sat near the back whereas Alycia sat at the front talking to some of the cheerleaders. Throughout the journey I kept on seeing Alycia glancing at me sometimes but I payed no attention to it.

After the 9 hour journey we finally arrived in Salt Lake City, it was beautiful. We gathered our stuff and stepped off the bus heading into the big hotel the bus parked at.

"right girls" the coach said clapping her hands together " you have to pick someone to share a room with" me and jas instantly looked at each other and smiled. We grabbed our key for the room and headed up. while jas was unlocking the door I seen alycia walking up the corridor and going into her room just two doors down. The room was like an ordinary hotel room. two single beds with a bathroom and a kettle.

"this is gonna be so good" jas screamed, jumping on her back.

"I know" I laughed "unpack and then let's go get some food" I said setting my suitcase on my bed to unpack.

We quickly freshened ourselves up before we left the hotel room. When we left we seen Alycia also coming out of her room. Jasmine started walking up to her so I slowly followed behind not really wanting too.

"Hi miss" jas said to Alycia smiling.

"jas hi, is everything okay" she asked looking at me quickly before looking back at jas.

"yeah I was just curious as why you came on the trip, your a English teacher" jas said, causing me to smirk slightly.

"well they asked for my help on a trip and I couldn't exactly decline" she answered back.

"okay I guess that makes sense" Jasmine chucked slightly "anyways we better get going, I'm starving and I really want food"

"are you going to the restaurant" she asked "that's where I'm heading"