I had a nightmare...-Fluff

~3rd POV~

Magic sat by the campfire staring intently at the flames as the starry sky glistened over her. She couldn't sleep whatsoever so she decided to just come out here.

She hadn't thought anyone was awake until she noticed someone walking around in the shadows. Was someone coming to kill her or was someone here just an insomniac who just chills in the darkness at night? Could be either.

The figure seemed to be looking at something in its hands as it walked away from where she sat and towards the maze entrance.

Magic decided to follow it as it didn't seem to want to harm her? As she slowly walked behind the figure it seemed to almost immediately notice her and look in her direction in the shadows.

"How on earth did you hear me?" Magic asked.

"You weren't doing a very good job at hiding yourself." The figure responded, based off of the voice it sounded a lot like Owen except a lot more tired.

"What are you doing up anyway?" Owen asked as he flipped through the book in his hand.

"Could ask the same?" Magic replied to try to avoid the question.

"I couldn't sleep like usual." He responded still looking down at the book.

"You?" He asked as he looked up to meet her eyes.

"I had a nightmare...." Magic mumbled under her breath but Owen still seemed to hear it.

"What was it about?" He asked while closing his book and walking over to her.

"Well um...." Magic muttered, not really sure where to begin.

"Why don't we go sit by the fire and you can explain it there?" Owen suggested, a silhouette of a small smile rest on his face.

"Yeah." Magic agreed while smiling back at him.

The pair walked over to the campfire before sitting down next to each other.

"So do you want to explain it now?" Owen asked, breaking the silence between them.

Yeah...." Magic mumbled before taking in a deep breath.

"You were... crazy? Insane. You killed everyone in the clearing then you came to me and put a spear to my neck before pulling it away... then stabbing your own neck with it?" She muttered, half her words were almost completely incomprehensible but Owen seemed to do a fine job of decoding it.

Owen lifted up Magic's chin to look him in the eyes.

"I will never do that to you. And I will never leave you." Owen reassured her as he wiped away the newly forming tears in her eyes.

"Now let's get you to bed!" He stated while lifting her up bridal style like she weighed nothing.

Magic was startled at first but settled into it quite quickly. Owen seemed to be carrying her towards her house.

"Here we are." Owen stated as he opened the door with his foot.

"How-" Magic whispered as she looked back at her door, which was meant to be locked.

Owen laid Magic down onto her bed before getting ready to leave. As he was about to walk out Magic quickly yelled something at him.

"Wait!" Magic yelled quickly grabbing the attention of the older man.

"Can you sing me something to help me fall asleep?" Magic mumbled, embarrassed by her need for a bedtime song.

"Sure... I'm not a very good singer though." Owen laughed while walking back over and sitting on the end of her bed.

"That's ok." Magic smiled at him before placing her head back down onto the pillow.

"Ok if you say so." He chuckled before letting out a small sigh.

"Time is an illusion that helps things make sense,
So we are always living in the present tense...
It seems unforgiving when a good thing ends,
But you and I will always be back then.
You and I will always be back then...
You and I will always be back then..." He began humming.

"Singing, will happen, happening, happened,
Will happen, happening, happened,
And will happen again and again
'Cause you and I will always be back then...
You and I will always be back then" He continued getting more into the rhythm of the music.

"If there was some amazing force outside of time
To take us back to where we were
And hang each moment up like pictures on the wall
Inside a billion tiny frames so that we could see it all, all, all" He kept on singing even after Magic had drifted into unconsciousness.

"It would look like:
Will happen, happening, happened,
And there we are again and again
'Cause you and I will always be back then
You and I will always be back then." His voice slowly began to crack as he continued.

"Will happen, happening, happened,
Will happen, happening, happened,
And there we are again and again...
'Cause you and I will always be back then,
That's why, you and I will always be best friends." He finished letting out a small sigh before getting up and walking to the door.

He glanced back to Magic to make sure she was still asleep before putting his hand onto the door knob.

"I'm sorry Apo...." He mumbled as he opened the door and walked back out into the silent night.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

See I can do stuff other than angst! It might still have a hint of angst in it but it's still fluff.

~Word Count: 952~