Parrot boy...-Absolute Crack and honestly kinda Fluffy

I really don't know anymore- uhhhh yeah? Anyway this is a fandom cross over thing idk man- I'm in to many fandoms at this point. Anyway we threw Grian into the maze and that's all the context you get to this absolute dumpster fire of a chapter. Oh and this is completely out of any of the time lines but everyone's alive at this point in time but Apo and Red are still gone and I can't be bothered figuring out what that time period is called today.

~3rd POV~

"Owennnn I'm boredddd!" Magic whined as she poked Owen's side with a stick.

"Then go annoy Graecie or something!" Owen moped as he slumped over, completely exhausted after coming back from a trip in the maze.

"I don't know where Graecie is!" Magic exclaimed as she plopped down beside Owen on the log.

"I wish you didn't know where I was." Owen grumbled as he felt sleep finally coming to him.

"That's mean!" Magic pouted but was quickly only met with silence.

"Owen?" Magic questioned as she turned to see him knocked out cold leaning again a few crates.

"Oh come on!" Magic grumbled as she turned back to look out at the clearing. Everything was empty. Not a single sound was heard until a faint yelling appeared from the sky?

Soon a small male came tumbling out of the sky only just managing to catch himself with his wings last second.

"What the f*ck!" Magic screamed upon seeing him and his massive multi coloured wings.

"Excuse me?" The winged man gave her a death glare when he heard her swear.

"It's a demon!" Magic sprinted off screaming, leaving the macaw heavily confused.

"Why is everyone screaming...." Owen grumbled as he slowly sat up from his resting place.

"I don't know." The macaw replied.

"Huh.- Wait who are you?!" Owen muttered before looking up and screaming as he realised a winged guy he never met was stood in front of him.

"Please don't run off screaming- I'm really confused." The macaw mumbled awkwardly, Owen now recognised a British accent on his voice.

"Who are you. And how did you get here." Owen questioned warily allowing his hand to hover above his spear.

"Ok ok, geese man. I'm Grian. And for how I got here? I really don't know, one minute I was just chilling in my house with a friend and the next minute I'm falling out of your sky." Grian explained his eyes constantly darting around to observe his surroundings.

"So Grian. What are you exactly?" Owen questioned, though this time his voice wasn't threatening instead just blatantly curious.

"Oh! I'm a scarlet macaw but most people just refer to me as a parrot hybrid." The dirty blonde explained as he slightly fiddled with his sweater cuffs.

"Huh. Well since you don't seem to be of any harm, the names Owen." Owen stated getting up and offering Grian his hand. Grian just awkwardly shook it, not completely sure of what was happening.

"So um Owen where are we?" Grian asked awkwardly as he wasn't sure how to word it. He had been looking around for the past few minutes and realised they were completely surrounded by walls.

"A maze. We really don't know much more than that." Owen stated, adding the last part after realising Grian would question it.

"Huh." Grian sighed as he drifted off into his own world.

"Hey Owen! Hey weird bird guy I've never met or seen before!" Mohwee yelled as he went running past.

"Wait what." Mohwee skidded to a stop before looking back at the 2.