Sorry Graecie.-Angst

Set during the 'I Quit' video from Owen's POV, when he finds the small hole in the wall.

~Owen POV~

I can't do any of this anymore! I'm done being their stupid leader! From now on I only look out for myself and Rasbi.

I sighed as I continued my walk through the forest. It was peaceful out here. No one to yell or scream. Nothing was heard out here.

I abruptly stopped my walk once I noticed a small hole in the wall? Was this how the last people escaped?!

I immediately walked over to it, in pure hopes of it giving a clue on how on earth you get out of this maze.

Once I was stood at the front of it I realised it wasn't really very deep but it did have a book. What if I get stuck in there? But also what if that book holds the answer to how to get out....

I weighed up my options and climbed in, I struggled to fit through some gaps, which worried me quite a bit. Once I was in a quickly opened the book.

Inside the book was just pages of diary entries talking about how they had got trapped there where no one could hear them. And how they slowly died of dehydration and hunger. Oh no.

I immediately attempted to crawl back out only to find I couldn't fit no matter how hard I tried.

No no no. I'm gonna die here aren't I? No one's gonna find me. And no one's gonna care. I immediately turned to look at the skull that sat by my feet, which most definitely didn't help with my panic.

I let out small breath in an attempt to calm myself. It's gonna be fine. Maybe someone with notice I'm missing? Who knows. They'll probably think I abandoned them and ran into the maze anyway.

I leaned onto the wall as I slowly sunk to the ground. How did I get myself here?

~Time Skip~
-The Next Morning-

~Graecie POV~

"Has anyone seen Owen?" I asked as I rushed over to a small group who seemed to have been chatting.

"Uh I don't think I've seen him since yesterday." Soup responded.

I quickly turned to the others but they all just shook their heads. Oh god no....

"Ok please tell me if you see him!" I tried to calmly yell to them as I went sprinting off towards the maze.

He's not gone in right? Yeah of course not! Why would he do that?

Once I had arrived at the gate I noticed his lever wasn't flipped. Good so he's not in there.... But where is he?

Maybe I should call a meeting? No I'll do that if no one's sees him in a few days.

~Time Skip~
-3 Days Later-

~3rd POV~

"So why's this meeting been called?" Mohwee asked as he figured no one else was gonna.

"Owen has gone missing. He's been gone for 3 days." Graecie stated as she awkwardly twiddled her thumbs.

"So did he run off into the maze?" Krow questioned while leaning back into it's chair.

"Well his lever wasn't flipped and no one saw him run in." Graecie muttered.

"So he completely abandoned over a little temper tantrum because of Apo?" Beks suggested, a few of the clearing 1 members gave her awkward looks but tried to ignore the comment.

"That isn't something Owen would do!" Graecie yelled as she jumped up from her seat slamming her hands onto the table. Red quickly ushered her to sit down as he took lead.