[Prolog: Birth of the New God]

[Izuku Pov]

Anger...

Hatred...

Rage...

That's all I felt as I was stuck in this prison...

Imprisoned for a crime I never commited...

It has however gotten everyone else I once knew think it was...

I was placed at the very bottom of the prison, caged and impaled like a dog...

I barely ate nor drank, but I was always kept alive so I would be tortured some more

I was in so much anger and rage... Nothing could compare to mine...

I could easily remember everything that happened...

How everything has gone for me...

Two years ago...

I attended a school known as Union Academy...

The academy of my dreams to become a hero...

I have friends, family and girlfriends, 4 of them...

And then suddenly...

I was accused of being a Union Traitor...

They said that I stole the files and gave them to the League of Darkness...

I lost everything I had...

My friends...

My family...

My identity...

And all my girlfriends left me...

I was then sent here...

Tartarus Prison...

Where all of the worst of the worst villains were held...

I was placed at the very bottom of Tartarus...

Caged like a wild animal...

And then, they started to torture me...

Tortured me for information I had on the villains since I was the "traitor"...

While also tortured by the heroes, who just wanted to beat me down...

Even the Guards had their "fun" with me...

Powerless...

Defenseless...

Weak...

They made me who I am...

My anger and hatred made me sane enough to not go completely insane...

I even discovered that my ex girlfriends were dating other Union students...

I don't even care anymore...

They mean nothing to me now...

Nothing about this pathetic excuse of society means anything to me...

This society...

This world...

It could die for all I care...

I closed my eyes for a second before I heard a dark and immense voice.

???: Hello there, my child.

I opened my eyes to see no one was there.

Izuku: where are you?

???: I am in your head child, It's safer that way.

Izuku: Then, who are you?

???: I was called by many names, some say I am the world, some say I am the universe or perhaps, God or perhaps the truth, I am all, I am one, so of course this also means that I am you.

Izuku: T-That's Impossible...

Truth: I am the Truth of your Despair and yet, I know you have done nothing wrong.

Izuku: W-What do you mean?

Truth: I have watched many universe, many timelines, but this one wasn't supposed to happen, You being betrayed, beings imprisoned, you being tortured for two years, all of this was never suppose to happen.

Izuku: H-How is that possible, Your god, right?!

Truth: Yes, but I never saw this possible outcome, the only way this would have happened, it was changed by someone on your end.

Izuku: B-But how, You can't change the world, nothing like...

Truth: No, but this world was influenced by someone or maybe, multiple people, but anyway, that is not why I am here.

Izuku: Then, why are you here?

Truth: You see, I have grown tired of being god and I need a successor to become the new god of this universe and I decided that you will become my successor.

Izuku: Y-You want me to become your successor?

Truth: Yes, I do. You have suffered enough in your life and you're turning 18, so yea.

Izuku: B-But how could I, a prisoner, truly become god's successor?

Truth: Do not worry about that, once the power goes to you, it will try to get you out automatically and use the law to do so.

Izuku: I-I understand.

Truth: Good, now they're are a few things I will have to tell you.

Izuku: what is it?

Truth: When I transfer my power to you, everything I had and/or created between Heaven and Hell will be erased, meaning you'll have to create your own advisors, guards, etc. Also, when you get my powers, You won't immediately become immortal, you'll have to do that yourself.

Izuku: I see.

Truth: Good, Now, here.

My vision started to get blurry as it was changing, before long, my view came back, but it was different, it was like a gaming view concept.

Izuku: Why is my view like this?

Truth: I thought this was the best way for new gods to control their powers, anyway, you have a good time as the new God, as you are the new Truth.

Just like that, I couldn't sense Truth in my head anymore as I felt... good.

I looked at my view as I needed to see what I have.

Izuku: Lets see, "Menu"

[God Menu]
[Stats]
[Inventory]
[Omni-App]
[Creation]
[Destruction]
[Laws Change]
[Normality]
[Gacha Crate]
[Slave Maker]

Izuku: alright, "Stats"

[Stats]
[Name: Izuku]
[Age: 18]
[Race: Human]
[Title: Deku / Traitor / Menace / Freak / Bitch / God Successor]
[LVL: 1] / [EXP: 0/500]
[HP: 150/300]/[MP: 250/600]
[STR: 5]
[END: 8]
[AGI: 4]
[INT: 8]
[WIS: 4]
[Luck: 0]
[Points: 0]
[Money: 0]
[Skills: None]

When I say my titled, I was so anger, I knew they called me Traitor, Freak and Bitch, but they fucking called me a menace, are you fucking kidding me?!

Izuku: I swear when I get out of here, everyone shall pay for this, Ten-Fold!