[Chapter 1: True Traitor Revealed]

[No One Pov]

[Location: Salem Castle]

Within the Castle of Salem, we could see the Members of the League of Darkness assembled.

Salem: The Heroes are seemingly becoming more reckless.

AFO: yes, ever since Izuku Yagi was arrested and imprisoned, they seem to not care much anymore.

Tomura: Yea, even though we did this, it seems they were celebrating more.

Cinder: that because they did, they partied for an entire week and broad casted him to the world.

Emerald: Those bastards.

Dabi: I agree with you.

Toga: I want some of Izu-kun's blood, but they locked him up tightly.

Adam: Then, what do we do?

Salem: I think it is time for us to reveal the truth.

Cinder: You mean...

AFO: Yes, It's time we revealed the true Union Traitor.

[Location: Union Academy]

We zoomed to Union Academy, as we appeared within a meeting between the Headmasters of Union.

Ozpin: So general, anything from the Traitor?

Ironwood: Nothing, we can't get any info from him, even after two years.

Nezu: Keep trying, Izuku has info on the League of Darkness whereabouts, we need that info.

Ironwood: I know and we're trying, but...

Sirzech: No but General, if he doesn't talk within 24hrs, we will execute him for his crime.

Michael: I agree, executing him will set an example for villains who dare cross our path.

Before Long, Winter rushes into the room.

Ironwood: what are you doing Winter, we're in...

Winter: I'm sorry General, but you all need to see this.

Ozpin: what is it?

Winter: It's the League of Darkness, they're broadcasting nationwide.

Everyone turned to the TV screen as they saw All for One and Salem.

AFO: Hello, Citizens of Japan, and Heroes of Union. We, The League of Darkness, have an announcement to make, relating to the Union Traitor.

[Students POV]

Katsuki: We already know and we dealt with him!

Ruby: Yea, Deku was the traitor!

Iida: He's in prison so you lost!

AFO: most, if not all of the Union believes that Izuku Yagi was the Union Traitor, however, he was never the Union Traitor.

Rias: No, That's impossible, There's video proof!

Issei: Yea!

AFO: I know the heroes displayed a video of the entire event, however, they only showed part of it, allow me to show you everything.

A video was shown as it showed Izuku handing Dabi the files, before turning towards the camera as Izuku started to melt and appeared to be Toga.

Yang: W-What?

Izumi: I-Izu wasn't the traitor?

AFO: the Heroes was so quick to judge and sentence Izuku to Tartarus, where he was tortured, beaten and raped. And that's not all.

Images started to appear in the TV as it was showing Young Izuku being beaten down by Class 1-A, RWBY, ORC, and many others.

AFO: Izuku Yagi was born as a quirkless child, This caused his parents to neglect his existence and his sister and friends to bully him so badly, they could have killed him a long time ago and what's wrong... They are the Star Students of Union Academy!

Citizens started to become shocked and get angry as Salem took the stage.

Salem: We would like to reveal the true Union Traitor is, Your debt has been repaid, Yuga Aoyama.

1-A eyes widened as they turned to their, not so sparkling, friend, Aoyama, who was crying as he dropped to his knees.

Salem: You have done your service to us, as promised, You and your family will not be killed.

AFO: This is a warning to you heroes, we are coming and we shall come with our entire army, real soon~.

After the broadcast was over, there was a moment of silence, before all hell broke loose.

Denki: Aoyama, You're a Traitor?!

Mineta: How could you be a traitor?!

Shota: Izu-kun was imprisoned because of you!

Just then, Aizawa and Nezu walked in.

Aizawa: Yuga Aoyama, You're under arrest.

Nezu: Tell me, why did you do it?

Aoyama: I wasn't born with a quirk, I was quirkless.

Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

Aoyama: my parents knew what would happen, I wouldn't survive this world quirkless, so they sought out a way until All for One found us and gave me my quirk, but I would become in debt to him.

Nezu: so, then, what were you mostly responsible for?

Aoyama: The Attack on the USJ and The Attack on the Camp.

Nezu: Ok, But you must come with...

Aoyama: You know, It's rather funny how you all betrayed Izu without a thought.

Izumi: You Dare talk about Onii-chan!

Aoyama: Didn't All Might and Green Telek disown Izu because of me? If so, then he isn't your "Onii-chan" anymore.

Katsuki: Shut Your mouth, You Sparkling Bitch! De-Izuku will come back to us!

Aoyama: Tch. I highly doubt that, especially when you show your inner darkness to him. Your true selves.

Shuka: what do you mean?

Aoyama: You showed him that you never loved him, You have no loyalty, sure, I betrayed you to keep my parents safe, but you, He never once thought about betraying this society nor you and yet, you easily believed he would!

Everyone's eyes widened to that realization, Aoyama was right, they easily believed that Izuku would betray them without concrete proof.

Aoyama: So go ahead, lock me up, silence me, I don't care, But Now, Izuku as well many others know, Underneath your mask of "heroism", is something far worse than any villain on this planet.

Nezu: Get him out of here.

Aizawa started to move Aoyama out of the classroom, but not before saying one more thing.

Aoyama: ✨Trust is such a fragile thing, Isn't it~.✨

Aizawa and Aoyama left the classroom.

Iida: I-I can't believe it...

Tsui: We were so stupid to believe Izu was the traitor.

Momo: Why didn't I defend him, I was his girlfriend, damn it.

Uraraka: We need to get Deku-Kun back here.

Katsumi: Yeah, so he could be with us again.

Kirishima: Hey, what about us?!

Mina: Sorry, but you just weren't...

Nezu: Anyway, The headmasters and I will go to Tartarus and bring back Young Izuku.

1-A: Hai.