[Chapter 12: On Earth]

[No One Pov]
[Location: Union Academy]

We appear within the headmasters office of Union Academy, where we see all of the headmasters and staff present, and General Magath.

Magath: alright, you need to explain to me how you could allow this to happen. I mean, it's one thing to let us know you betrayed the false union traitor, we understood that, but you didn't even learn from the first mistake and now, we've lost DIO to Izuku!

Ozpin: Please, understand General Magath, we're doing everything we can...

Magath: Doing everything you can, isn't enough anymore. Under orders from Marley Government Council, Union Academy is now hereby removed from the alliance, effective immediately.

The headmasters widened in shock.

Nezu: N-Now General Magath, we don't need to go that far.

Magath: It's alright out of my hands, we're taking our titan shifters with us, along with the beast titan.

Sirzechs: But what about Eren? He still has the attack and founding titans. You'll need us!

Magath: No, we don't. Plus, it's clear why Eren Yeager left, we will be hunting and taking him back with us. We'll be taking our leave now.

As Magath left the office, the headmasters were shocked and in disbelief.

Michael: I can't believe this.

Ironwood: I know. Just working on believing.

Erwin: We have lost the Eren's Attack Titan along with over 900 soldiers, who joined the Yeagerists, for no reason whatsoever.

Tsunade: and now, we have lost the alliance.

Aultcray: all because of two people.

Levi: In reality, we only lost because of one person. We lost Eren when he found out we formed an alliance with Marley and we lost Marley because of us imprisoning DIO.

And then, a phone rang.

Azazel: um, whose phone is that?

Ironwood: It's mine. (answers) Hello... wait a minute, say that again?! WHAT?! Who's attacking us?!

Ozpins: James?

James raised his hand as it got the attention of the other headmasters as they just heard Atlas was under attack.

James: How many are there?! WHAT?!

[Meanwhile]

We could see a Schnee Dust Mine was under attack and burning as we could see an Atlas soldier running and shooting something as a roar could be heard.

Atlas Soldier: This is Red Team! We're under attack! I repeat we're under attack! We are under attack by the Attack Titan, Eren Yeager and multiple members of the Yeagerists! They all just appeared out of nowhere