[Chapter 7: The Transition]

[No One Pov]

[Location: Hero Commission HQ]

We appeared within the meeting room of the Heroes Commission Headquarters as we could see all of the members of the council were there.

Councilmen(1): so, any word from our agents?

Councilmen(2): No, Nothing yet, we haven't been able to contact them either.

Councilmen(3): We need to find the boy and bring him here to become a hero under our guidance.

Councilmen(4): Even if we did, he'll probably do something to prevent us from capturing him.

Councilmen(5): as long as we can get him back, then we'll be fine.

Suddenly, a portal appeared within the office as the council members' eyes widened to see their four heroes they sent to capture Izuku came out.

Councilmen(1): Oh my! What happened?!

Hero(1): W-We went to where you told us to, and we were beaten by that boy.

Councilmen(2): Y-You mean, Izuku Yagi was there?!

Hero(2): Yes, he did, but he refused to be related to All Might and Telek.

Councilmen(3): Contact Union...

Hero(3): There's something else, something much worse.

Councilmen(4): what is it?

Hero(4): He has the power to enact his goal, something that All Might told him in the past.

Councilmen(1): Then, we call in All Might and speak with him.

[Timeskip]

We could see the Union Headmasters, General Ironwood, All Might, Telek and Izumi, who were covered in bandages, as they were sitting with the council.

Nezu: So Councilmen, what do you want to talk about?

Councilmen(1): the current situation regarding Izuku Yagi.

Telek: Did you find my baby boy?

Councilmen(2): He was located on the Dragon Continent, where he has successfully recruited 550 powerless to his side and defeated 4 undercover Heroes we sent to capture.

AM: You should have informed us about this, we could have...

Councilmen(3): No, we couldn't risk this getting bloody. Seeing how he fought your daughter, he has immense hatred towards you and your family.

Telek: B-But we are his family?

Councilmen(4): Considering that you disowned him two years ago, he's no longer your son, at least legally, meaning he's no longer a Yagi.

Sirzechs: Why did you exactly call us here?

Councilmen(5): Well, when our heroes encountered Izuku, he said something that sparked his own goal against us. And it all started with his past before even attending Union.

Ozpin: what do you mean?

Councilmen(1): Well, we took a look into the past of Izuku Yagi before attending Union. We know he was powerless and seemed to be neglected and harshly bullied all the way until middle school, that's when everything changed.

Councilmen(2): Tell me All Might, did you really tell Izuku that he couldn't become a hero, because he didn't have a quirk?

Inko's eyes widened as she looked at Toshinori, she knew about Izuku having One for All, but not about how he had it.