[Chapter 4: Tartarus Aftermath]

[No One Pov]
[Location: Ruins of Tartarus Prison]

We zoom to the Ruins of Tartarus Prison as we could see Atlas Soldiers searching and heroes assisting on the rescue.

Lisa: Good Morning Japan, This is Lisa Lavender, Breaking coming from the Ruins of Tartarus Prison, where the worst of the worst criminals were held here, until a few hours ago, a single individual broke into the prison. Sources have claimed that the Union Traitor, Yuga Aoyama, has broken free among the chaos along with the Hero Killer Stain and Sniper Villain, Lady Nagant. Sources has also claimed that they heard explosions coming from the prison, however the heroes couldnt find anything to say it was a bomb. And the Bridge to Tartarus Prison was also destroyed and the only way to and from the island is through air, which has become restricted.

We zoomed towards the airship above the Ruins of Tartarus Prison as we could see Winter Schnee, Shota Aizawa, Qrow and Glynda Goodwitch.

Qrow(sigh): Winter, How bad?

Winter: Very bad. About 450 Prisoners and 150 Guards are confirmed dead.

Aizawa: anything from the Tartarus Prison Security System?

Winter: Fried. All before the attack started. No camera, no audio, nothing.

Glynda: were we able to at least know what bombs were used?

Winter: Nope, we will searching for any remains of the bombs, But...

Qrow: But what?

Winter: I... don't think they're was bombs.

Aizawa: what do you mean, clearly they were.

Winter: I mean, not bombs were used to, I mean, theres no way a prisoner could create one in here, even before the attack.

Glynda: and theres no way someone could walk in with a bomb, they would have noticed.

Then, an Atlas soldier handed Winter a tablet.

Winter: Thank you.

The soldier nodded and walked away as Winter read the tablet and her eyes widened.

Winter: N-No way, This can't be...

Qrow: What is it?

Winter: according to the report, power signatures have risen highly.

Glynda: Isn't that normal?

Winter: Well, Yes, It is. But this amount of power isn't, It's almost like...

Winter eyes widened in shock and horror.

Aizawa: what is it?

Winter: I-I was right...

Qrow: Right about what?

Winter: These bombs, there was never a bomb, at least, not constructed.

Glynda: Please, explain.

Winter: Do any of you remember the Extremis Project from A.I.M?

Aizawa: Yea, I do. Why?

Winter: Do you know that those who use extremis grow unstable and self detonate?

Qrow: Of course we do, we all experienced it.

Winter: Well, from these reports, someone doing the exact same way, except without extremis.

Glynda: Winter, what are you saying?

Winter: somehow, whoever broken into the prison, also turned all of the Prisoners and Guards into living bombs, just like Extremis.