Interesting development

Bev's POV

Thor stopped laughing when he noticed me staring at him. His face then turned very smug as he said with a smirk" what are you falling in love with me already ? ".

I said when blushing slightly at being caught "Don't be preposterous, I was just staring in disbelief at the future of your tribe". At that Thor's smug face fell and shot up out of the chair with so much force it smacked backwards against the floor.

Thor started to prowl towards where I was sitting on my bed. As he began to get closer and closer the moonlight then came through the window began to hit his face and body just right. "Now this is a man" I thought to myself.

During this mental conversation with myself Thor had managed to get a hair length away from me and whispered " well this future chief is still a red blooded male and your still a young female and we are all alone in your room at night" Thor brushed his finger against my lips and trailed them softly down my neck to my breast which was straining against my corset dress. This sensation was new and exciting and was making me slightly breathless; I licked my lips slightly to moisten them and Thor's eyes followed my tongue's movement.

Thor had moved so close I thought "surely he is going to kiss me now" so I closed my eyes so prepared for the kiss from this warrior. Thor continued to whisper" the things I could do to you " and I held my breath in excitement waiting for him, for something.

The pressure and warmth from Thor's body had moved away and I looked at him in confusion. Thor then smugly said " but I won't do any of the sinful things I wish to do; just yet anyway so I will leave you to your imagination of what I could have done" 

Thor then walked out of my bedroom before shouting "Goodnight Princess" before chuckling to himself as he walked slowly away down the corridor. I just sat there in disbelief and slightly aroused. Before I flung myself backwards on my bed and let out a heavy sigh before giggling to myself.

As I cuddled into my bed as the exhaustion from my adventure today caught up with me and the last thought on my mind was that "Tomorrow will be interesting ".