The power of Mum

Bev Pov

Dad was stupid to think I wouldn't tell mum what happened he embarrassed me in front of Thor.He is lucky I haven't told grandmother because he would have his ass whipped in to shape by her like when he was younger. Am I realy that mean though I thought to muself nah I will save that punishment for another day 'evil laugh in head'. I think to myself as I finish getting dressed and start towards the dinning room. You see in my tribe the females are very influential and the males like to think they are in charge but they arent. You know what they say behind a strong man there is an even stronger woman and that is the case for the majority of relationships in my tribe but there is a few relationships where the woman is mouse like and the man is more like a big dangerous cat toying with the mouse.

As I got to the door for the dinning room I thought to myself Ready and Action as I slammed the door and the door bashed gainst the wall I rushed into my mums arms and had big fat tears rolling down my face and when she asked me what was wrong I whispered to her in a small vioce in her ear which made the surrounding staff , fellow tribe members and Thors tribe look curious as to what has occurred as normally I act proud and confident not emotional and small as I was acting.

When I finshed explaining to my mum she pulled me up to her shoulder and whispered "its okay I will sort it out " while hugging and comforting me meanwhile I was making faces and sticking my tongue out to my dad whom was looking more nervous by the second.
"Baby" he said "itttss n..not wh..at y..ou th..ink" he said stuttering but my mum made him shut up with one look that said it all and she replied"I think it is what I think and we will be talking about this now" with that said she walked out whilst my dad followed her like a scared puppy but before leaving he said to me " im really sorry Bevy" and he walked off folowing my mum God knows where.

I felt a bit bad now after he said that but to be fair I know it was a bit much to tell my mum but he embarrassed me oh well life goes on .I will bake him something later. I turned to Thor who looked scared by the whole situation and even more so when I said to him " you never want to get on my bad side remember that" and started to eat my breakfast with a smile on my face whilst everyone at the table and the people in the room who witnessed the whole ordeal looked shocked and was staring at me in disbelief.

When Thors dad broke the silence by saying this " I knew you would be perfect for my son" I blushed a deep red whilst Thor was watching me eat amused by what his dad said as was everyone else at the table.

Suddenly the door of the dinning room slammed open and a woman older than me rushed in and hugged Thor who hugged her back in turn staring in shock and anger I picked up my plate of breakfast and ran out to my bedroom. Who was that woman and who was she to Thor and who was she to bang my doors about only I can do that. So many questions and no answers at all.