Betrayed

Bev pov

My best friend laura was having a big make out session with a huge viking he was big but not as big as Thor with his lovely big muscles and large chest!

stop it Bev I say to myself focus

I cleared my throat to break them up as trust me it was getting heated. As laura turned around to see me she jumped off the bed and stood before me so did the man with her by this point I exploded !"what do you think you are doing huh after this time about saying that we should stay pure for our future husbands you go and do this! what do you have to say for yourself?"

laura said" Bev this is my husband Luke and yes I know he is a viking I was sent here from my camp to see what you were like and if you would be a match for Thor but I didn't expect for us to be such good friends along the along the way please believe and forgive me? "

"your lied to me and deceived me I bet  you lot were laughing at me  behind my back for being your friend so easily and telling so many deep secrets I bet you told them all!!  I don't think I could believe or forgive you I will just go and please don't talk to me again"I shouted at her

Then stormed off towards my favorite place in this camp the cellar that over the years I had turned into my special place that no one knew of filled with things for my entertainment.Not even laura knew where this was only that she knew of it.

Laura POV

I can't believe that my husband is here and I was happy until I had to tell Bev why I was really here. I didn't think she would like it though I mean no normal person would. I signed out loud.

My husband Luke looked at me as I was in his arms as he cuddled me and said" just let her cool off and talk her later for now I want to get reacquainted with my wife"

"I  will talk to her later then" as I muttered that out I was pushed onto the bed by Luke as he mouth closed on mine.