Uh oh

Bev Pov

As me and jacob continue to laugh for what seems like forever we finally settle down and lay on my bed.

We both gaze at the ceiling when suddenly jacob jumps up and off the bed and he begins to gush about how attractive Thor is " Thor is soooo handsome and strong and dreamy " he says and he gives me a knowing smirk.
"So I can tell you like him a lot and don't you dare lie to me and tell me other wise, B " jacob says to me with a smirk

I reply " yeah I like he so far he was lovely" and i get off of the bed and start ealking around my roon " until that pig of a man, unbelievable, as you know he was hugging that woman right in front of me and our parents he's he's he's ....... mine and he needs to Damn well start acting like it " before I realised what I had just practical shouted out. I heard a deep voice reply " oh really".

I think to myself that it was jacob just deepening his voice to freak me out but even I know Jacobs voice doesn't have an effect on me like this I had goosebumps all over my arms. I hope and pray it's not who I think it is and as I turn around I see jacob looking shocked and amused by all of this and Thor standing by the door looking angry and amused.

Thor stared at me and said " I need to start acting like I'm yours do I ?..... pig of a man am I ?...... and I know I'm the butt of the joke and he was your old betrothed? " I just stood there mouth open but no words coming out in shock that he was even there he knew and heard everything I had said.

Jacob looked at me and Thor and when the bell rang through the tribe signalling the time i noticed that it was started to get dark as did jacob cause he blurted out " when I got to go I have to go and um help get dinner, um yeah bye B " and ran out of my room slamming the door behind him.

I glared at his parting back and the shut door while thinking I'm going to get him back the little traitor. However while I was so in my thoughts I did not realise that Thor had gotten closer and sat himself on my chair near my window and table set.

Me and Thor in a room alone with a closed door this could not end well could it. Thor started " so let's start at the beginning shall we ?..."

Uh oh I thought this isn't going to end well at all.