The Begining

Bev pov

As i was woke up from my sleep by shouts and screams inside the palace and then as i got of my bed suddenly it was silent.

I ran into the secret passage inside my bedroom wall that only me and my mother knows about as i carry on towards my father's office i open the hatch ,only to see my father seated on his seat behind his wooden desk and several other men around tall built like a house and well handsome except one that was seated at the front was the tallest the biggest built and was like God himself had crafted him with extra care for us females.

He had battle scars you could see one starting at his hand and travel up his arm and undrtneath his shirt and while looking at his shirt i saw the symbol of a dragon eating its own head with flames around it was the symbol of the Vikings. And not just any Vikings but the most feared around the world.

As i looked at my father who looked calm and not surprise that the Vikings were here but he introduced me to the leader and father says "this is my most dear friend's son Thor named after the great God himself ,his father is at their camp back home however Thor is here for marriage for your hand in marriage in fact.

You could hear a pin drop within the room i could feel my emotions raising inside me and i knew something was gonna happen whether it was good or bad lets let fate discide.

-----------------------------------------

Short part i know and sorry for spelling/grammer mistakes.

Comment and vote i dont know if i should carry on the story or not tell me what you think.