Blood drawn

Anne stood facing Sasha, a duel was about to begin. Anne's feet were shaky but she tried to keep them stable. Once Grime belched begin it would be a battle to the death or at least that's how Anne saw it. Sasha lunged at Anne, their was fury and anger burning in her eyes. Anne dodged, parrying Sasha's next move.

"JUST GIVE UP ANNE I DONT WANNA HURT YOU! WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THESE SLIMEY FROGS?!" Sasha shouted.

This made Anne upset, these "Slimy frogs" were her friends.

"BECAUSE THEIR MY FRIENDS SASHA I CARE ABOUT THEM!" Anne yelled charging at Sasha.

Anne had thankfully gotten Sasha's sword away from her. Sasha unsheathed a dagger, she lunged towards Anne. Then everything went silent, Sasha looked down to see blood splattered on her hand and armor.

Sasha heard someone shouting, it was sprig.

"Y-you..Stabbed Anne.." Sprig said as he began to back away out of fear.

Sasha looked at Anne, the dagger was lodged into her side, little droplets of blood began to pool up on the brick flooring of the tower.

"I d-didn't think you had it in y-you..Sash." Anne's body was trying to stay composed as she gasped for air.

"ANNE! IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOU!" Tears bubbles up in Sasha's eyes as she fell onto her knees.

Sasha looked back at Grime, "DONT JUST STAND THERE AND ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED GRIME! HELP ME GET ANNE SOME MEDICAL HELP!"

Grime smirked, "You brought this upon yourself Sasha this isn't my problem, it's yours.."

Sasha held Anne in her arms, "ITS GONNA BE OK I PROMISE!" Explosions could be heard in the distance.."What was that noise.."

Toad tower was exploding..