Greetings from a friend

Sasha was walking through a random town aimlessly, there was no point to continue anymore at least not without Anne.

Sasha looked over to see a crowd of people surrounding someone. Sasha locked eyes with them, it was Marcy..

Marcy pushed her way through the crowd as she squeezed her way through you could hear her apologizing as she rushed her way over to Sasha.

"SASHA!!" Marcy shouted as she hugged her.

Sasha didn't know what to say, her eyes were cloudy not because of Marcy but because of what happened to Anne. How would she tell Marcy what happened...?

"Hey sash you ok?" Marcy asked.

"I'm fine marbles" Sasha said wiping the little droplets from her face.

"We have so much to catch up on!! Do you wanna come with me back to Newtopia?" Marcy was all over the place.

Sasha didn't really wanna tell Marcy what happened just yet, she wanted to ease her into it.

"Um..Sure we can go to "Newtopia" whatever that place is" Sasha said as Marcy grabbed her by the hand and swooped her up.

Sasha stood in front of a bird..A big one.

"This is Joe sparrow my trusty bird sidekick! He'll be taking us through the skies and back to Newtopia!" Marcy exclaimed as she hopped up onto the bird.

"Come on Sash!" Marcy said as she gave Sasha a hand to help her up.

Then they were off, how did Marcy even get access to all of this stuff, Sasha thought.

Marcy landed at the gates of Newtopia. They opened up with a load creaking noise.

"There you are master Marcy, I suppose your mission was a success and I see you've brought a friend!" Lady Olivia said.

"Master Marcy? What's she talking about Marbles? You like famous or something?"Sasha asked.

"Well I guess you could say I'm famous..I just have a perfect track record for missions!" Marcy exclaimed.

"Why don't I escort your friend here to the castle where I can show them some guest rooms they can stay in." Lady Olivia said as she motioned Sasha to follow her.

Sasha followed her, this place was huge..Looks like Marcy got the good life, Sasha thought.

"I'll introduce you to the king tomorrow but first let me show you some of our guest rooms." Lady Olivia said as they entered the castle.

"This place is grand how many dollars did it cost to make?!" Sasha asked in astonishment.

"I don't know what these dollars are but yes it costed a lot of time and effort to make.." Lady Olivia said.

Lady Olivia escorted Sasha to a guest room near Marcy's room. Sasha was then left to be alone, she plopped down onto her bed and sighed.