Full Moon

Andrias set his crown down on his desk, he turned around to see Marcy.

"Who were you talking to Andrias?" Marcy said

The moon was at its highest point tonight, it's light illuminated through the window causing a faint shine and a drastic shadow to be casted on Andrias

"Oh, no one important Marcy! Just talking to myself.." Andrias said in a sly voice.

"Oh ok!" Marcy responded with a head nod

Andrias began to shoo her away but Marcy had one last question.

"So about tomorrow's mission, I'm going to be going outside of Newtopia..Right?" Marcy asked with excitement.

"Yes Marcy you're going to be going outside of Newtopia." Andrias sighed

"Now shoo I have important business to attend to."

Marcy closed the huge doors that led to Andrias's office. Marcy sighed and thought, what's up with the king today he seems so off..?

Marcy headed up to her room passing Lady Olivia as she slumped down on her bed. She took off her cape and armor. Marcy's body ached from all the missions she'd been on, Andrias wouldn't give her a break. It was just mission after mission, but it's for the good of Amphibia..that's what he always says. Marcy was getting pretty tired of it.

Lady Olivia knocked on Marcy's door, "Master Marcy are you in there? If you don't mind I was hoping to fix up your bandages."

Marcy scrambled up from her bed, "Nope! I can fix them myself thanks for the offer though!"

Marcy skimmed her fingers across her arms counting the numerous scars on them.

"13! 2 huge scars and 11 small ones" Marcy didn't know why this made her excited. This reminded Marcy that Sasha was very subconscious of her scars, this made her sad.

Marcy picked up her journal and began to sketch Sasha and Anne, Marcy went over to close her window when she noticed the the moon was red and it was huge.

"I didn't know the moon here was red..? How did I just figure that out??" Marcy said as she closed her window

Marcy flopped down on her bed and fell asleep.

Marcy awoke to Lady Olivia opening up her window, she groaned.

"Lady Olivia give me five more minutes.." Marcy begged

"No Marcy you have a mission today remember?" Lady Olivia said as she laid out Marcy's clothes, armor, and cape.

Marcy hopped up out of bed and put on her fresh clothes. Today was gonna be a great day Marcy thought.

Marcy slung her bag over her shoulder and hopped down the stairs.

Andrias was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs.

Marcy greeted king Andrias with a smile after that she was on her way to her quest.

Marcy called out for joe sparrow, Marcy's trusty bird sidekick. As soon as she called she was in the air on her way to a small town outside of Newtopia.

Once she landed there was a busy crowd around her, but one person stood out among the crowd..

"Sasha..?"