EPISODE 2: A WHOLE NEW WORLD

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. PLANET PLUTO-THE GRAY KINGDOM-CASTLE.

Young Antares was getting ready for his first day of academy, as Elders Taurus and Cancer were looking at Antares with wide smiles on their faces as the young guardian had a shy expression on.

Antares-Do I look that good?

Cancer-You will be the jewel of the entire academy, my perfect boy!

Taurus-Leave him be, you're such a soft mother.

Cancer smiled as the Elders kissed Antares's forehead and the young prince was escorted to the academy, and during the class, Antares was friendly and loving with his friends, playing and running around and taking notes as his teacher taught. During the break however Antares took off one of his gloves. He looked at his hands, his fingers had rashes...

Antares-Why do I have to continue wearing them?

Boy-Because you are not like us.

Antares looked at the boy.

Boy-You are the prince, thus you have to be treated like this, we have to bow down and bark at your feet, we are not worthy to touch you, you are too special to touch us with your skin.

Antares-That isn't true, I never look anyone in that way, to me everyone is equal and a friend.

Boy-Really?

Antares extended his hand with a smile as the boy was surprised. The boy didn't believe Antares as he slapped Antares's hand away, but with slapping the guardian's hand, Antares grew angry, he grabbed the boy's hand trying to shake as the boy started to immediately rot, the poison went into the boy's veins as the boy turned into a black shadow and into black ashes and was under the feet of the guardian, as Antares looked at the ashes of the boy terrified. From that day on Prince Antares of Pluto, spent the rest of his childhood moons always running from making friends , always making sure he is covered and always trying to be alone and shutting everyone out, sitting in front of the window in his chambers and looking at the gray skies of his kingdom...

                                                   EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. PLANET STAR-KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA-DAYTIME-VIRGO TERRITORY-TOVI'S CHAMBERS.

Tovi was recovering as Eli was tending to his wounds Virgo went in.

Tovi/Eli-Your majesty.

They both did little curtsey.

Virgo-How are you feeling young Guardian.?

Tovi-A little drowsy.

Virgo-You did well Eli.

Eli smiled.

Virgo-What of Cepheus? Did you kill him?

Tovi-No...