EPISODE 5: PROPHECY OF LUMINOUS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. PLANET STAR-KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA-MOUNTAIN OF ELDAWN-DAYTIME.

The guardians were fighting with endless armies as they saw a bright, brilliant white light landing on the mountain top of Eldawn as everyone turned and saw Cepheus smirking...The Elders were confused.

Cepheus started laughing deviously.

Aries-What?

Libra-How?

Scorpio-Alesia?

Alesia-You finally came out to play...

The Elders looked at smirking Virgo.

Cancer-You knew?

Virgo-Of course I knew! I told you countless times, do not underestimate Cepheus!

Gemini-I don't understand.

Virgo-I have one of his many clones in my attic, locked up, he couldn't get through to us through his clone anymore, and that is why he is here.

Pisces-All this time?

Virgo-Yes...I only figured this out once I had that tainted power inside of me....but...I don't see her...

Capricorn-Her? Cassiopeia?

Virgo-No....

Cepheus came down from his flying dark cloud and looked at Virgo smirking.

Cepheus-You really forced me out of my realm...

Virgo-Where is she?

Cepheus-The one you seek, shall come through me, until the Guardians are ready to receive, the prophecy will arise, from the depths of my hate, Luminous will fall while in its glorious state, only the kind, only the hope, shall win the heart of the unknown...

Aries-What?

Scorpio-Luminous?

Virgo looked at Cepheus troubled.

Libra-We're going to lose.

Cepheus smirked. With a movement of his hand, the elder guardians turned on each other and started to fight.

                                                     EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. AUTUMN REALM-UNKNOWN TIME-LAND OF THE SECRETS

Vega, Klaus and Celeste were wondering around in the Autumn realm, this realm was full of trees, with yellow leaves. A golden line was illuminating,.

Celeste-It's telling us to follow it?

Vega-You are a genius.

Celeste looked at Vega annoyed.

Klaus-Do not mock my sweetheart.