EPISODE 4: ATTACK OF SHAPE SHIFTERS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. PLANET PLUTO-THE GRAY KINGDOM-CASTLE-THRONE CHAMBERS-DAYTIME.

MANY MOONS AGO...

The Elders Taurus and Cancer had guests. Elders Libra and Aquarius, the king and queen of planet Jupiter and the Guardian of Sagittarius of the Luminary,Princess Serena were visiting the Gray kingdom, as Prince Antares was looking at Serena's forehead.

Taurus-Why don't the children go play and I shall show you around.

Antares and Serena were escorted out.

Antares-I'll shall see you later princess.

Antares walked away to his library, he entered the place and took a deep breath and sat behind the pillars and started to read, as Serena went in trying to see where Antares went.

Serena-Prince Antares?

Antares quickly put the scroll back and took out a different book.

Serena-Show yourself coward!

Antares-Coward?

Serena-I don't like coward Princes.

Antares stood in front of her annoyed.

Antares-I am not a coward!

Serena got the book Antares was holding and looked at him annoyed.

Serena-What are you reading? Do your parents know of this?

Antares-I am old enough to read this.

Serena-My parents told me great things about your parents, turns out you're a degenerate...

Antares-Yes, yes I am my lady, now please leave.

Serena smirked.

Serena-Make me...

Antares looked at her as Serena smiled deviously , her sign glowing on her forehead.

Antares-Why won't you leave me alone?

Serena-Is that all you care about? Being alone?

Antares-Yes, because I don't like you.

Serena-Then challenge yourself.

Antares looked at her confused.

Serena-Try to be around things and creatures you do not like instead of running and hiding like a coward.

Antares-I am not a coward!

Antares's eyes became dark, as his sign started glowing on his forehead. Serena smirked.

Serena-Prove it.

Antares-I am a Guardian like you, you know I have powers and I will hurt you.

Serena-Antares, one moon we shall fight along side each other..I suggest you take care of your habit of running because if you don't, that habit of yours might result in the death of one of the Guardians...

LUMINOUS: ANTARES'S GRIEFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara