EPISODE 9: PRINCE OF PLUTO

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. PLANET EARTH-EXT. STREET-NIGHT-

Antares was standing in front of the tattoo shop and thinking.

MANY MOONS AGO...

Little Antares was visiting the Scorpio tribe with his father the Elder Taurus.

Antares-Their faces are gloomy and dark.

Taurus-Due to their powers, but the Scorpios are very friendly and caring tribe.

Anatres-Somehow I find that hard to believe.

Elder Taurus chuckled under his nose.

Antares-Why did you bring me here father?

Elder Taurus-I want you to meet my truest friend, he is the Elder Scorpio, and his son is the Guardian of Virgo, one day to be your kin.

Antares looked at the Elder as Elder Scorpio arrived as the two elder friends hugged and Antares was looking at them in amazement.

Antares-You didn't get poisoned.

Elder Scorpio looked at the young Scorpio.

Elder Scorpio-Your father was the first creature to ever accept me with my flaws and perfections and therefore my poison does not have any ill intentions towards him.

Antares-And if I touch you?

Elder Scorpio-It won't work, because we are both of Scorpio and our venoms will not affect each other...

Antares-You are magnificent.

Elder Scorpio-Try telling that to Vega.

Elder Taurus smiled. Antares snapped out it.

Antares-Impossible to convince Vega of such a great power.

He looked at his own hands...

                                            EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. PLANET STAR-KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA-DAYTIME-MAIN CASTLE.

Serena was sitting on the throne with the crown on her head as Astralius was sitting next to her. The Elders and Cepheus as Cepheus's soldiers were standing in front of Serena.

Serena-I command you to free my father from your control, if you do not I will see this as a threat and a provocation of another war.

Cepheus-You think you have the power to defeat me?

Serena-I do!

Everyone looked at her.

Serena-I don't know who the hell you think you are! You see if you had enough power you would have already taken this planet and killed everyone else! So go ahead if it is war you want let's end it once and for all.