EPISODE 10: IMMORTAL ARMY

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. AUTUMN REALM-LAND OF THE TIMELINES-UNKNOWN TIME.

Klaus and Celeste were standing in front of the sorceress Alya

Alya- Klaus and Celeste, young guardians you have learned the secrets of our lands and kingdoms, and now you have earned the right to walk through the portal I shall open it for you, I must warn you, the world you are about to walk into is the world of many possible futures, there you shall see many keys and each key has the future you so desire, choose wisely for once you have chosen the future it shall come to pass, and once it is over and the future is set, that very same key will disappear...

Klaus and Celeste held hands as Alya opened a portal and the two Guardians walked in...

                                             EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. PLANET EARTH-EVENING-MANSION-LIVING ROOM.

All the guardians were sitting around the table of their main living room as Vega was looking at them.

Vega-I am so disappointed in you.

The guardians had their heads down.

Vega-Leo and Antares the most, I cannot believe you two.

Ash-I feel like I'm in trouble.

Vega-Well you are Ash!

Everyone looked at Vega.

Vega-I may not say this much, but I trusted you to handle things here, you're the future king and the first Guardian.

Ash-I tried.

Vega-Yea, I see how you tried, Leo is mess, Antares is a heartbroken moron clinging on some girl, Pavel can't handle his powers, Luna and Geneva are too busy convincing that blind Gemini to stay behind.

Everyone kept quiet.

Vega-I have seen everything, and for some reason you might think my mother is the villain but she's not.

Everyone looked at him.

Theo-I told them...

Vega-It's my conceited granddad that can't accept the fact that the kingdom he built now belongs to another tribe. I don't know which future Klaus and Celeste will pick. But I know that we are one.

Everyone looked at Vega.

Vega-Believe me I don't like being around you, you all were so different than me...You were brave.

He looked at Leo and Azaleah.

Vega-You were stubborn and wanted to prove yourselves.

He looked at Ash and Geneva.

Vega-You were depressed but refused to stay down...

He looked at Theo and Antares.

Vega-You were bright and full of light and always saw the good in others.