EPISODE 7: QUEEN OF ELEFTERIA

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

INT. AUTUMN REALM-UNKNOWN TIME-LAND OF SECRETS.

Vega, Klaus and Celeste were walking forward on the golden line as another small fairy appeared, wearing red sparkly dress, a door appeared as the fairy looked at the guardians smiling.

Fairy-Give me the answer to this  secret riddle. To save the kingdom from Illusion, I backed down for my throne, I hid myself in the faceless kingdoms and sacrificed the Illusions...

Vega-Well, clearly whoever it was, was a coward.

Klaus kept quiet.

Celeste-Kingdom of Illusions was Neptune...

Klaus-Pavel's home...

Vega-The only other king that could come to their aide was Elder Aries...

Vega kept quiet as three of them realized what that meant, Vega and Klaus didn't say anything as Celeste looked at the fairy.

Celeste-I don't want to be correct but I will answer you.

Fairy-Be careful, one wrong answer will take you back to the first gate...

Celeste-The answer to your riddle, is King Aries, the Elder guardian of Ram, who hid himself behind his throne and didn't help the kingdom of Illusion...

The fairy smiled cheerfully and handed the key to Celeste as the door started to glow.

Vega-Aries ...

Klaus-Let's hope Pavel doesn't find out...

Vega kept quiet as Celeste opened the door and they all walked in.

                                                  EXIT.

SCENE 2.

INT. PLANET STAR-VIRGO TERRITORY-CASTLE-JOKI'S CHAMBERS-DAYTIME.

Virgo queen was visiting injured Joki.

Virgo-I see you've awaken..

Joki-Thank you for saving me, your majesty.

Virgo-Did you think I would abandon you?

Joki kept quiet.

Joki-What of my kingdom?

Virgo-I've managed to restore it, not as perfectly but it is a place that can be lived on.

Joki kept quiet.

Virgo-Most of the tribes are there, I've put a strong barrier around it. Venus, Jupiter and Miranda are leading the tribes on Moon.

Joki-And my children?

Virgo-They are on Neptune with Ophiuchus protected. I could not save your beloved queen.

Joki-Syra...