Part 1

Today was the day when you will shift into your rental apartment as your mansion was going under renovation. You had most of the stuff delivered by maids and other workers except for some of your personal stuff. Finally reaching the apartment building you parked your car and put on a mask and glasses before taking out two cardboard boxes from the trunk. Picking both of them up, you started walking towards the lift.

 Pressing the 25th floor button you stood inside the lift keeping the boxes on the floor. Around half way through the lift opened again and another couple walked in, you internally rolled your eyes as you didn't like the idea of sharing lift with someone. The lift opened with a 'ding' sound and all three of you walked outside. 

You sensed the couple looking at you but you just ignored it and went towards your apartment. Surprisingly enough the couple went towards the apartment in front of yours. You quickly scanned your fingerprint and went inside, closing the door behind you. Removing the heels you were wearing and putting on some home slippers you walked inside keeping both the boxes next to the couch and fetched yourself some water. After that you went inside towards your room to change into something comfortable. After fifteen minutes there was a knock on your door, you opened the door to see your brother Soobin standing there with your cat at the door "hey noona, are you done with unpacking?" he asked coming in "the last two boxes are left." you replied by taking your cat from him. "Had dinner?" you asked "yea, Nyx is also fed" he said you just hummed in response and decided to make ramen for yourself. 

"You will stay overnight?"  you asked, "well there's a prediction for a thunderstorm in 15 minutes and I won't be able to reach the dorms till then" he said going outside towards the balcony

"You will stay overnight?" you asked, "well there's a prediction for a thunderstorm in 15 minutes and I won't be able to reach the dorms till then" he said going outside towards the balcony. You put the pot on the stove and start to boil ramen while checking your phone, a few minutes later you added the seasoning and some cheese but to your luck as soon as you sat down to eat you heard Soobin yell from the balcony "Noona Nyx  jumped to the neighbors balcony and went inside" you rushed outside to see that the neighbor's balcony was open "if you want to sleep today then get her back" you said sternly Soobin nodded and went outside to talk to the neighbors. A few minutes later he called you outside, you saw that he was talking to the couple you met in the elevator "Noona he is my senior in HYBE Park Jimin and his girlfriend Kim Aera and you meet my elder sister Choi Yn"