Part 21

Next week

This week could easily be the best week of your life, the doctor asked you to rest so you were at home and Hobi ensured that you were alright and that none of your wounds were hurting.

Every morning he would surprise you with breakfast in bed and honestly speaking now making breakfast for you would become a huge task for you because you leave 2 hours earlier than him.

Anyways, right now you were getting ready for the event and honestly the dress just made you look like the center of attention like you should be after all, your company, which you started from a rented apartment worth a billion dollars now.

"Are you ready?" Aera asked entering the room "almost." you replied as you wore the jewelry you bought for this dress. "You know you should really wear more colors," she told you up and down. "Red really suits you."

You just chuckled remembering that Hobi said the same thing in the mall. "You look like you are in a good mood" she pointed out "why wouldn't I be? It's such a good day today, I just hope that everything goes smoothly at the event" you replied back "it will go smoothly and trust me boys will literally faint seeing you like this" she said teasingly. You nodded to her statement and picked up your clutch and walked out with her.

Reaching downstairs you were met with Nyx sitting on top of the table "Nyx get down the table" you said "and where is everyone?" "They are all outside by the cars," Aera said.. Reaching outside you were met with all of them wearing a nice suit and looking like businessmen. "OMG? Yn is that really you?" Felix shouted once he saw you "you are wearing colors?" he added. You just hummed in response, "we should leave now" Jimin said and opened the car door for Aera, Hobi did the same for you. While driving you noticed a small duffel bag kept in the back seat, "what's the bag for?" you asked, "Namjoon's mom invited all of us for dinner for their 28th marriage anniversary" he replied "28th? Isn't Namjoon like 27?" You asked "yea they decided to have kids early, btw you will love his mom, her outlook on the world is similar to yours"

After a few minutes you reached the venue where the security guard opened the door for both of you, you both linked your arms and began to walk the staircase leading to the hall. A Lot of media were present at the event and they all were trying to interview you. After the announcement that you are Leo, everyone started cheering loudly for you.

You asked everyone to enjoy the party and also began to talk with some people as there will be future investors and clients. After nearly three hours people began leaving the place. Once everyone left Hobi asked you to change into some casuals which he brought along with him. Then you, Hobi, the rest of the members and Aera left for Namjoon's parents' home.