Part 10

After sometime you and Mrs. Jung begane to discuss stuff about your wedding and currently you were discussing the venue for the wedding, "Yn look there is this old palace where you can have your wedding" she said showing you her laptop. "But it's way too far from here, getting all the stuff there will be hectic" you said rejecting the place "come on your wedding had five months left still" Felix said plopping next to you, "ya but most places requires at least six months of advance booking, then I have to order my dress and it will be custom made so it will require at least three months to be made and shipped here, then the decor and the cake. Then I have to finalize which guests have to come and then-''''alright, alright you have to do a lot" Felix cut you off in the middle of your rant. "You forgot that you still have to buy rings" Mrs. Jung added to your already long list, "I think I should make a list or I will forget something important" .

 You said opening up your laptop "coffee is ready" Jin said holding a tray with coffee and cookies "coffee? what time is it?" you asked "it's 5:30" Jin said checking his watch "time really flew by" you said picking up the mug "there is so much left to do" Mrs. Jung said "Noona what about that resort your company designed, it's basically a castle and it is not far from here" Soobin said coming into the room "yes that is a good location, wait I will show you" you said "where is Hobi he should be helping with the stuff and not just enjoying the show" Mrs. jung asked, "i will call him" Jin said and went inside a few minutes later both of them came inside "you called mom?" he asked "yes, tell me how this place is for the wedding?" she said while sipping her coffee "It's good" he said taking a look at the pictures "okay then I am calling there to book the hall" you said and picked up your phone.

 After you were done with that the next thing you had to do is arrange a dress for yourself, even though you didn't want to get married but you still had a lot of plans for when you did, you wanted a custom gown probably something other than white. So the best thing you could do was to contact a stylist in Italy who was a good friend of yours as you worked with him to design his dress showroom and he was also one of your first international clients. You had earlier called him and you had an online meeting later today. Mrs. Jung had already taken responsibility for decorations so all the major work was completed. Now all you hoped was for things to go smoothly for the wedding.