Part 15

"You- what?" Namjoon asked, the color of his face completely drained out, "Yn no jokes please" Jimin said in an annoyed tone, "It's not a joke" you said "I am the CEO and founder of this company- Leo" you added, silence consumed the room as no one said anything, you sat on your seat and everyone else followed. "So, your current dorms are worth 4 million dollars, with 8 rooms, a pool, 3 studios and a gym. Is that correct?" you said once everyone was settled. "Yes" Namjoon answered "so one by one you all can tell me what all requirements you all have for your own rooms and rest of the dorms and my team and I will start on the designs" you said taking out your iPad ready to take notes. The meeting lasted for one and a half hours and then BTS wanted a tour of the company so Felix accompanied them, as you had another meeting.

"Shocked?" He asked once they left the room, ''I have a lot of questions," Hoseok said, "Everyone who meets her has" Felix replied, pressing the buttons of the lift, "why is her identity hidden?" Jungkook asked "there are a few people who swore to destroy her business, if they learn that she is the CEO, they will go to any extent to ensure that the company goes bankrupt" he replied, while showing them around the floor. "So she will never reveal herself?" Yoongi asked "well.....the original plan was to come out as Leo on the company's fifth anniversary, which is next month. But we haven't really discussed it in a while" he replied "I have a question for you, but I don't think you wanna answer that" Hobi said in a questioning tone, "what?" Felix asked "how do you know Scarlett?"

Felix stopped his tracks, his smile dropped and a dead cold expression took place on his face "you saw what's on the pendrive didn't you?" he asked, with gritted teeth "that's not the answer to my question" Hoseok replied "it's none of your business" Felix said, anger clearly visible on his face. "Now if you will excuse me, I have another meeting to attend" he said and left. After that another one of your employees came in and gave them the tour of the company, after nearly an hour they also left for there work "Hoba what was that all about?" Jin asked as soon as they all sat in the car "what?" he huffed out "you know very well what we are talking about" Namjoon said "you guys know Scarlett, remember?" he asked "what are you talking about?" Suga asked in annoyance "we don't know her" Jungkook said "guys she is my first cousin, we all met her the last time we were in the US" he said causing the light bulb in everyone's head to go off as they remember meeting her "Hyung are you sure, it's the same Scarlett?" Jimin asked "she indirectly told me something about Yn a few years back, if what she said is about Yn is true then I will divorce her today itself" he said.