Part 3

"What , but why have we been waiting for more than a year? How can they do that?" Jungkook yelled "according to the mail, Leo is not interested in designing dorms or any office for some time also there's a rumor that he is renovating his own mansion currently so he is also busy there" the intern replied handing the tablet to Namjoon. "But this isn't fair, we wanted it so bad" Jimin whined stomping his feet on the floor "what's so great about Leo anyways?" Suga asked, still not getting what the commotion is about, "WHAT'S SO GREAT? All of their designs are counted as one of the best designs in Asia and even in the world, it took us almost a year to convince the management to let us renovate the dorms and they finally agreed and after that we have been on their waiting list for a year" Hobi said. 

They were interrupted by Aera walking in the room "why are you all shouting, you could be heard from the next floor" she said sitting next to Jimin. "So what happened is....." and Jin explained the entire story to her "Yn works at Leo companies, maybe she could talk to Leo about this?" she suggested "don't tell me you were hanging out with that weirdo" Jimin said clearly annoyed "hey. Don't talk about someone you don't know like that" she said, slapping his arm "can one of you tell me what you both are talking about?" Namjoon interrupted, "Nothing Hyung, Soobin's elder sister moved in next door. She is weird to be around to be honest, like no expressions on her face nor does she talk about anything with anyone" Jimin said "ok that's not true we today went to the café that just opened a there she told me that she work at Leo groups" aera said cutting off Jimin "we can invite her over and talk to her" she suggested "nut what if she has a low post job over there and is not able to convince Leo about it?" Jimin argued "Jimin you live in one of the most expensive buildings in Seoul I doubt that someone with a low job will be able to afford an apartment over there, we should try and talk to her" Suga suggested "fiiineee don't tell me that I didn't warn you" he huffed out in annoyance. So it was decided that today itself they will invite you over at Jimin's and talk to you.

Time skip :at night

Aera was standing outside your door. She rang the bell for the second time, still hearing no response from the other side. Jimin also came out of his apartment till now "is your friend not responding?" he said sarcastically "Jimin I swear to god if you aren't nice to her then I will kick you out of the house" Aera said "you know you are cute when you are angry" he said teasing her again before she could say anything the lift opened and you walked out of the lift "oh you were not at home" Aera mumbled to herself "did you need something" you asked seeing you Jimin went inside "oh today Jimin invited some of his friends over and I thought I should invite you as well" she said "thanks for the offer but I don't know anyone besides it will be awkward for you all" you replied you started going inside your apartment thinking that she understood you. "Yn please come, all of them are boys and I will have no one to talk to, please" she said with puppy eyes. "Fine" you huffed out having not much energy left to argue with her after a tiring day. You entered your apartment and was greeted by Nyx sitting in front of the shoe stand, you put your bag down and removed your shoes, you then picked her up and went towards your room. You didn't remove your makeup, just changed into sweatpants and a fitting t-shirt. Putting on some shoes you went towards the kitchen you fed Nyx and then went out, not forgetting to lock the balcony and the main door. You rang the bell and it was answered by Aera "thank god you came.... Oh I didn't knew you had tattoos looks good on you "

 she said pulling you inside, there you were greeted by seven pairs of eyes staring at you "Yn meet  the others Namjoon, Seokjin,  Hobi,  Taehyung,  Jungkook and Suga you already know Jimin right?" she said standing next to you "hello everyone"  y...

she said pulling you inside, there you were greeted by seven pairs of eyes staring at you "Yn meet the others Namjoon, Seokjin,  Hobi,  Taehyung,  Jungkook and Suga you already know Jimin right?" she said standing next to you "hello everyone" you said with a small almost invisible smile. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes until Jimin interrupted "let's have dinner" and he went past you to the dining table. You looked towards Aera and she guided you towards the dining table. Jin and Aera served everyone and began eating. No one said anything in between the dinner, just clanking of metal and chewing sounds could be heard. 'Yn we actually need your help" Aera said breaking the silence you stopped eating and looked towards the rest, all of them eyeing each other "what kind of help?" you said placing down the fork and leaning back on your seat "we actually have been on the waiting list of your company, and today we got to know that our request is denied, so can you convince Leo to design our dorms'' Jin asked "why do you want Leo only there are lot of other designers in the company?" You asked folding your hands in front of your chest "are you crazy? Leo is the best architect in all of Asia and we only want him" Jimin replied "Jimin'' Namjoon said sternly "sorry" he mumbled looking away "Yn please we want this for over two years now" Jungkook said showing you puppy eyes. You thought about it for a minute "alright, but what will I get in return?'' you asked, by their looks it seemed like they weren't ready for you to agree this easily "what do you want?" Hobi asked. You just chuckled and picked up your phone and began to scroll through it, after about a minute you showed them a picture, "I want this by tomorrow" "are you serious? There is only one of these"

Taehyung said "I know and you all are currently the brand ambassador for them so get me this and I will convince Leo to take up your project"  you said "we can try but no guarantee" Suga said "then no guarantee from me as well, if you want Leo to ...

Taehyung said "I know and you all are currently the brand ambassador for them so get me this and I will convince Leo to take up your project" you said "we can try but no guarantee" Suga said "then no guarantee from me as well, if you want Leo to take up your projects then give me this necklace by tomorrow midnight" you said "this is blackmail" Hobi huffed out "ok then have fun getting your dorms renovated from somewhere else" you said getting up from the table "wait" Jimin almost yelled, "I hate this but alright" he said you just smirked in response "ok but how can we be sure that you will convince Leo, what if you took the necklace and left?" Hobi asked, "You just have to trust me on this." you said. "But we don't" Suga said, you kept both your hands on the table in front of him and bent down so that now you were on his level, "I am the one who finalizes the client list for the company" you whispered in a low dark voice, needless to say you looked and sounded intimidating. Yoongi shifted in his seat before nodding his head. "We have a deal then, tomorrow midnight" you said and made your way towards the door, "I also hate her now" you heard Hoseok say, you just let out another chuckle and went towards your house.

 "We have a deal then, tomorrow midnight" you said and made your way towards the door, "I also hate her now" you heard Hoseok say, you just let out another chuckle and went towards your house