Part 5

"I think I should go to meet them" you said, "Noona please tell me you are kidding" Soobin said while still focusing on the road. "You know how mom and dad are, they can go to any extent to get what they want '' you said "is there some other way?'' Lisa said, "I just have to convince them to say no to this marriage" you said looking out the window. "As you say" Soobin sighed. Till the time you reached back it was night, so you went towards the restaurant you were supposed to meet them. It was a luxury hotel, not like you couldn't afford it but you didn't like the food over there. Anyways, you asked Soobin to inform your driver to pick you up from there and with that you went inside the restaurant. You asked the receptionist and she guided you to the 25th floor of the restaurant, exiting the lift you saw that on one large table around 10 people were already sitting, the receptionist said that they are the ones you had to meet and left. Taking a deep breath you made your way towards them. The clicking of your heels caught their attention and they turned towards you, "oh, Yn how are you dear?" a woman in her mid 50s said standing up and pulling you in for a small hug, "I am good Mrs. Jung how about you?'' you asked with a small yet genuine smile in your face. She told you to sit and you sat in front of her "so Yn I hope you know why I asked your mother to send you here" she said while passing you the menu. 

"Yes I am aware of it" you said looking at the menu "good" she mumbled placing the menu in front of you. All of you placed your orders ''so Yn meet my son Jung Hoseok '' she said, catching your attention, looking at your side you then noticed who was sitting next to you, BTS and Area. "This is gonna go great" you thought, all of them were already looking at you like they wanna kill you right there and why not, your demand got them in the middle of a huge scandal. You just gave them a small smile, "till the time the food comes you both should talk to each other outside" Mrs. Jung interrupted your chain of thoughts. Without saying anything Hoseok got up and went outside, you got the message and followed him.

Outside he was standing against the glass looking at the city view. You went towards there and stood next to him, there was complete silence between you two. "I know you are not interested in this marriage, at least with me," you said, breaking the silence. "You think?" He said sarcastically "I want you to say no, I am in a bit of a situation so I can't say no" you said ignoring his comment. "I can't say no either, apparently she likes you a bit too much" he said "there are two things we can do now" you said, he finally turned his head towards you "we have to get married there in no choice in that, but we can either live as roommates or give this marriage a chance" you said he opened his mouth to say something but you cut him off "I know you want to pick the first option but think this very careful it is not that easy as it appears in your head, at some point in life maybe after 10-15 years you wanna start your own family but you won't be able to. It is not as easy as it seems in movies, I will give you time till marriage give me your answer the day before" he seemed to get what you were trying to say "what about you?" he asked, you looked at him with confusion "what do you want, do you want to give us a try or want to enjoy your single life?" he clarified, you just chuckled "it doesn't really matter" you said and walked away. After returning to your table "so, what is your decision?" Mrs. Jung asked "it's a yes" you said.