Part 24 (Final)

Both of your sweet moment was disturbed by a phone call "who is it?" you asked Hobi noticing his face "Namjoon" he said showing you the screen. Before you could pick up the call the call dropped.

"I totally forgot about him, must be a lot for him to handle as well" you said "yea suddenly learning about his half sister-" "real" you cut him off "what? but how?" he asked "Mrs. Kim was forced to marry Mr. Choi, but got pregnant by her boyfriend then Mr. Kim, since Mr. Kim was unemployed at that time she decided to keep the pregnancy a secret ang got married to Mr. Choi. After a month of their marriage she announced the pregnancy to Mr. Choi, who was over the moon hearing this news. After my birth she decided to run away from the hospital with me and Mr. Kim. but in a few days she realized that I was a child before marriage so they were judged by people around them, so she decided to do the easy thing, which was to leave me at Mr. Choi's house in the middle of night and run away" you said.

"You should call Namjoon, he would be going through a lot as well" you reminded him, "yea" he said. Till the time he called Namjoon to check up on him, you decided to go and take a shower. After getting ready you went outside to the kitchen to see that Hobi had already prepared breakfast for you both "you know because of you making coffee today became a huge task" you said sitting down on the stool in the kitchen "well go to know that I am spoiling you well" he replied with as chuckle "what did Namjoon say?" you asked as food was placed in front of you.

"He wants to meet you" he said while eating "when?" you asked, "we will leave after eating "he said "do you have any grudges against him?" he asked "no" You simply replied and he didn't question you further.

After your breakfast both of you got ready and left your house. On reaching the dorms Hobi informed you that the rest of the members decided to give you guys some privacy so you will be alone with him in the dorm. As you reached the main entrance of the dorms your heartbeat started going up, you looked back at Hobi who just gave you a thumbs up and signaled you open the door. Taking a deep breath you opened the door to the dorms and entered inside. On reaching the living room you saw that Namjoon was sitting on the couch with his face in his palms. As he got alerted by your presence he got up, you could see that he didn't get any sleep last night.

"Hi" he worldly said "hi" you replied in a small voice. A few moments of silence he asked you to sit and made coffee for you both. It was clear that he was just trying to think of some way to start the conversation. "So...... about last night" you said "yea.. Ummm.... After you left I had a talk with mom and dad.... They are sorry.." "They knew where I was but they didn't come to get me?" you cut him off "I am not going to take their side because I know that you have suffered a lot because of their mistakes, I just called you because I want to talk about us. You are the wife of one of my bestfriends so there is no way we can just ignore each other for the rest of our lives" he said "to be honest, I don't have any issues from you, you didn't even know what was happening so holding grudges will just spoil your's and Hobi's friendship" you said.

"So you don't hate me?" he asked. "I don't," you replied. "That's a relief" he sighed out. The rest of your evening went by talking about each other's life and playing board games. At around five you left the dorms and currently you were driving with Hobi.

"Can you now tell me where we are going?" he asked for the nth time. "I told you it's a surprise" you said and he whined causing you to let out a chuckle. After around ten minutes of drive you reached a huge mansion which had a lot of construction stuff laying around the area. "Where are we?" he asked again to get out of the car. "Do you remember the reason why I rejected your dorms renovation project?" you asked him "yea, because you had to renovate your mansion-" he realized and gasped at the end of your sentence "this is your mansion?" he asked, pointing at the entrance, you just laughed at his reaction. "This is our home," you said.

You both intertwined your hands and went inside, you gave him a tour of the entire place "it will still take a week to now clean up everything and set things up" you said "well I gotta say that my wife has taste" he said "I know or she wouldn't be the best" you replied playfully "oh really" he asked pulling you closer by your waist and before letting you reply he kissed you. After a few minutes of making out you pulled away breathing heavily.

"What? Already tired?" he smirked and you slapped his chest. After a few minutes you both decided to leave for your apartment. On reaching home you got a call from Eunwoo that Lisa gave birth to a healthy baby girl and they will be visiting you soon. "Finally everything is going smoothly" you said sitting in your bed. "Ellie (Lisa's daughter) is so cute, I can't wait for them to come here" you said laying your head in his lap "you love kids?" he asked "no, just that Ellie is the first child of the family." you said "what about us? Do you think that we will ever have kids?" he asked, causing you to blush "I mean in a few years? Definitely" you said "why not now?" he teased "I mean we still don't know each other that well and still we are kinda newly wed plus we haven't had our honeymoon yet" you said without thinking "ooohhhh... so you want to go on our honeymoon?" He teased you, making you sit up straight.

"I didn't mean it like that" you said "then what did you mean?" he asked pulling you closer and one again without letting you answer he kissed you "are you gonna start kissing me randomly?" you asked after pulling away "not my fault they are addicting" he said brushing his thumb over your lips and not to mention you were now sitting on his lap. "Get ready Mrs. Jung, we are going on our honeymoon" he said and winked at you. Man this guy's duality is no joke, instantly you became shy and hid your face in his chest making him laugh and hug you back.

THE END

Thank you all for all the love and support towards the series. Do tell me what kind of stories you would want me to write in future.

Love you all <3