Part 16

Right now everyone was sitting in the living room of your house discussing what Scarlett had told them "hyung it's too much, you should at least talk to her once'' Jimin said "weren't you the one asking me to divorce her" Hoseok said "Hoba it all sounds unbelievable" Namjoon said "now suddenly you all think of her as some holy saint who can't do all this?" He said losing his patience. "I am not saying that she can't do this but all this sounds a bit exaggerated," Namjoon said calmly. Before he could say anything further you walked in with a furious face "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY STUFF?" you yelled and grabbed him by the collar as soon as you saw Hoseok, "Yn-Yn listen to me first" Aera said trying to get him out of your grip, Felix also entered behind you holding your purse, bag and files.

 You were so angry that he decided to drop you home and you didn't bother enough to get your stuff before coming in. "so what? You are making an issue like I saw some top secret government files which I was not supposed to see" Hobi said "what do you think of yourself? First you invade my privacy and then you don't even have any regrets for it" you yelled at him "oh come on we both know that you are getting so worked up because you're little secret just got out" he said in a mocking tone adding fuel to the fire "Hyung calm down a bit" Taehyung said "what? She will just play the victim card as she did in front of my mom for this marriage" he said on your face "I have told this many times, I don't know who told you this-''''Scarlett told me '' he cutted you off. 

Silence consumed the room as you just stared at him blankly for a minute to process what he said "what cat got your tongue?" he asked "y-you had a misunderstanding" you said and cursed at yourself mentally for stuttering, "yes, now you don't have anything to say then it's a misunderstanding" he retorted back "Scarlett had a misunderstanding" you corrected yourself. Everyone was kinda shocked seeing you like this, in the short period of them knowing you, you never tried to explain yourself if someone accused you of anything. You just simply ignored it. "So, did Trev and Sile also have a misunderstanding?" he asked "yes-" "why don't you just admit that you took 10,000 dollars from her as fee for your training as an idol to be given to HYBE but spent it all on drugs, because that's what someone like you would do" he yelled cutting you off "Hoseok please calm down, the situation back then made it all seem like it" Felix tried to explain. "And her working in a strip club, what about that? Is that also a lie" Hoseok said, making everyone gasp at the sudden reveal. "Tell me Yn it is true right?" he asked you "yes but–" "what now you can't possibly escape from this" he didn't let you explain your side of the story. Before you could say anything, there was a knock on door, and the door opened revealing Soobin holding a big box in his hand,

  "oh everyone is here" he said as soon as he entered "well being completely honest I was thinking that Hobi Hyung would have taken you on a date or something, so wasn't sure that you would be home" he said placing the box on the table and opening it, "what made you think that?" Hoseok asked "today is noona's birthday" he happily said pointing at the clock which showed 12:05 am, "anyways let's just cut the cake" he said lighting up the candle and putting it on the cake, "Soobin..... Just no" you whispered, shaking your head as your birthday is also the day your mom died so you never celebrated your birthday. "Noona just cut the cake no other celebration, I promise" he said holding the cake in front of you, the fight with Hoseok and your mom's death anniversary both made you slightly tear up so without thinking you pushed Soobin to a side and ran out of the house.

"Did I miss something important?" he asked, looking at the now fallen cake which Nyx was licking from the floor. "What happened, till yesterday she agreed on cutting the cake and today this' ' he asked Hobi "Soobin where did Yn worked before Leo groups' ' Namjoon asked, Soobin thought for awhile "there was a club near her apartment, as far as I remember she had a night shift there" he said "you knew? And you didn't bother to tell me" Hobi said "what is there to tell about working as a dishwasher in a club" he asked "dishwasher?" Jimin asked "yea since no one would work a night shift so the pay was more than any other jobs she decided to take that and also the place was near her apartment" he said. "Hyung you messed up real bad" Jungkook said, "can someone please explain what happened?" Soobin asked. Felix explained everything, on how a small misunderstanding between Scarlett and Yn led to such a huge chaos. "Wait, about I got the story but what did noona did to the money which she took and why don't I know that she wanted to be an idol" he asked "you both got selected on the same day" was all Felix said for Soobin to understand what had happen "your fees was 8000 dollars and the remaining 2000 dollars, if you remember Lisa needed those for her course in graphic designing" Felix added.