〖Chapter Eighteen〗

Feeling like his skin were being stabbed by a dagger, Yuriel still didn't feel threatened as he know that the dragon misunderstood him.

"Yuriel. Don't be greedy! You're already powerful for you are a god's blessing. For what reason are you seeking this artifacts power?!" Zhyno started scolding the latter. The dragon was indeed shocked after what the latter asked him which made him furious a bit. But knowing that the young lad is also a blessing of the gods, He won't let the man take the wrong path.

Despite letting a dangerous aura as a threat to him, the dragon still wants to talk it out without getting physical.

The latter smiled of how thoughtful Zhyno and knew that it won't be good if he dare to provoke the dragon even more as he spoke.

"I will tell you everything. But first create a sound proof barrier." Zhyno nodded as He created a barrier before glancing at the latter seriously again.

Seeing how the dragon is Being impatient. Yuriel started to speak his reasons.

"The reason Why i want to know more about the artifact is because i needed its power. Not for me, but for the world."

Zhyno became confused on what the latter just said but still remain quiet, letting the young lad know that He should continue talking.

"....Zhyno... Will you believe me when i said that i know the future of this world?" Yuriel suddenly let go of the bomb which made the dragon shocked.

For the dragon, it did sounded like a joke to him who already live thousands of years but knowing that the young lad is not just a normal human. He can't help but to somehow believe in his words.

"If you were a total human stranger i won't but you're the child my younger sister raised along with other creatures so Ofcourse." The dragon seriously said which made the latter smile in relief.

He then turned serious again and glanced at the dragon.

Yuriel needs to tell him what he knows but he won't reveal everything including his reincarnation or about the novel. Lying is the only solution at some parts of his story so He won't be too suspicious.

" When i was just a kid, There are multiple fragments of memories being transfered to me.... Millions are dying and the world is collapsing bits by bits. I saw undeads, orcs, and... monsterous demons being led by someone... At first, i thought it was just a nightmare but day by day. It become clearer that it was not just a dream but a prophecy...."

Silence engulfed the whole room but never did Yurie tried to break it. Scared that the dragon might have nor believed his almost made-up story.

The latter then heard a sigh. Looking at the direction of the huge creature, he saw how it looked at him with kind eyes like what Shinra had.

"I see....... It must have been hard for you to keep this secret huh..." Zhyno kindly said to the latter. His Respect for the young lad grew after hearing his reasons. Never did he expect that Yulier has been carrying the burden of knowing the future. Not even letting anyone around him know so they'll be at ease which made the dragon gave off a proud smile.

Unknown to him, a certain individual was feeling bad about his lies. Seeing the dragon believed his words made him guilty but He knows that it's for the best, especially for himself.