Chapter 3

Ilana sat on her bed, currently reading a book about dark magic history.
She had to say, it was very alluring and it was kind of addictive. Closing the book, she switched her lamp off before sleeping.

Morning:

Widely stretching, Ilana stood out of her bed and made her way to the lavatory.
She undressed before she entered the shower.

Ilana sighed as the warm water moistened her hair, making her instantly relax.

Grabbing her vanilla-scented body wash, she showered as the intoxicating
the scent made her smile.

She loved vanilla scented things, it reminded her Auntie when she used to spray the scent all over the house.

Stepping out of the shower, she grabbed her towel and wrapped it against her slim body before casting many spells to make sure everything was dry.

As she wore her Gryffindor uniform, she thought about the Dark Lord...no Voldemort.

He was a fascinating man for sure, it showed that he had many riddles and a secret life.

Applying her mascara and lip gloss, Ilana travelled to the library to check out all the books on Voldemort and saw Harry.

"Harry!"

"Ilana... What happened."

"I-uh..."

How was she gonna tell him that she was the soulmate of his enemy?

Harry looked at Ilana, his face scrunched up in a twist of impatience and confusion.

"Ilana we don't have time...Can you please just tell me what you're going to say...we need to check some books for the Horcruxes...you remember?"

"Right...Sorry, I forgot what to say..."

Harry sighed, clearly irritated.

"Ok, Ilana let's just concentrate...Yeah?"

Ilana nodded as she grabbed a pile of books and placed them on the table.

____________________________________________

Melissa💖