Chapter 14

Days had passed since Ilana and Toms the last encounter. She was still mad at him, but he was her soulmate at the end of the day. Her eyebrows furrowed the moment she thought of why he would ask her for an heir, there were so many elegant class ladies in the wizarding world, he didn't have to exactly choose her.

Wiping her thoughts away she decided to pick a casual outfit from the closet he had got designed for her.

Wearing some heels, she sprayed the perfume before leaving the room, on her way downstairs.

She had still not fully known the full manor because there were more than about 500 hundred rooms.
The paintings still stared at her harshly.

Walking down a corridor, she looked up to see Draco Malfoy walking out of a chamber.

"Malfoy!"
She called out into the deafening silence.

"Black?"
His monotone voice echoed throughout the corridors.

She walked towards him eyeing him.

"I thought you weren't one of them."

He looked away.

"That does involve you half breed! Why are you here?!"

"Because your so-called lord wants me."

"We already know that, we just don't know why."

"And I guess you never will."

Saying that Ilana left the scenery, not looking back once.

She entered a random library full of millions of books, her eyes glanced through them but stayed on one of them.

The history of dark magic

Ilana walked towards it, the leather cover shining.

"What do you think you're doing?"
Tom Riddle asked from afar.

Ilana looked to see him behind her, staring her up and down before walking towards her.

"I was just- looking at it."

"Obviously."

Ilana glared at him, her blue eyes filled with a type of hatred and fondness.

"Why are you doing this?"

He started up to her.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Leave me alone, you've trapped me in this goddamned manor and won't give me a single day with peace!"

"That's something that you can only ever dream of, my love."

-----------------------------------------------

Melissa